XBMC - CoinOps - Booting

Prinler

orite, thats a shame (not that I even have a vertical setup :) )

the other thing I noticed is that I just got a black screen when I tried this build on my hdtv through component cables, although the games would still boot and everything, just had to navigate the menus blind. That really might be my tv though, its insane lol (sometimes it likes to cut off half the screen, or have rolling lines across everything etc. :blink: )

didnt setup the hd side :blink: he said he only wanted it for vert games on sd...I could patch that stuff in 2mins of course... I could fix the wrong rotation of other stuff in seconds as well but that version is alot behind my real version anyways. It was just for there specific needs due to a constant request. He logged onto MSN and I did it for him in while he waited. Took 2 times longer than it should because he told me wrong way to rotate it but alls good

contact the experts they can patch it in for you :) its about as newbe as it source wise

wow - i just got totally thread hijacked.... nice way to show the new guy he is welcome.

:blink:

;) You are so right, please excuse me i didn't expect my question was worth a new topic, from now, let's continue talking about vertical setup in bulge2's thread Vertical cab Build

Prinler, maybe this could help Wide Icon Project @ XBOX Scene

Cospefogo's skins/icons project (cool stuff)

Edited by Garcimak