Dragon Age: Origins

Skythe

Well I haven't played Dragon Age yet, I downloaded it a couple days ago but haven't bothered to install it yet. Here is why I asked you if you knew what you where talking about.

First you say the PC version is for pussies. This doesn't make any sense. I guess you enjoy inferior graphics/performance/controls/everything. Maybe your PC is shit? Then you say all of Blizzard's games are broken. Well all I have really gotten into from them is Diablo 2 and Starcraft. I played a little WoW so I understand it, but I hated it. I can't really speak about WoW though since I haven't played it in years (since before there where any expansions), but I don't really think all that much is broken in Diablo 2 and Starcraft. I heard the latest patch screwed up Diablo 2 but I haven't played it because I stopped playing right before it came out. The money was always fucked up but the thing is it didn't matter. After all this you say Diablo 3 is going to be garbage. I'm not only wondering how you know this since no one has played it yet but what would even give you this idea? Like Valve (but not as much) there seems to be a certain level of quality you are guaranteed with blizzard, it may not be for you, but it's never complete shit. I can understand why people like WoW, I just don't. To top it all off, you then brag about Mass Effect 2, another game that no one has played. Now, anyone who actually plays games knows Mass Effect is a horrible game. It may be a nice technical achievement, but it is not a good game. It just isn't fun and there is really nothing good about it. (You should probably go back to school or maybe a library if you think that was a good story) It's a big expansive game full of meh. I was bored the entire way through. All the shitty bugs where making it more difficult than it should have been as well. (Had the 360 version, then tried switching to PC version when I got a PC that could run it - bugs in both) Judging by the first title, I would expect Mass Effect 2 to be garbage. I can't really say for sure though because like I said, it's not out yet, maybe it will be good so I'll give it a shot when it comes out. One thing is for certain though, fuck Mass Effect 1.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it's gone down the ridiculous (yes, it has it's own dimension)

Well I haven't played Dragon Age yet, I downloaded it a couple days ago but haven't bothered to install it yet. Here is why I asked you if you knew what you where talking about.

First you say the PC version is for pussies. This doesn't make any sense. I guess you enjoy inferior graphics/performance/controls/everything. Maybe your PC is shit? Then you say all of Blizzard's games are broken. Well all I have really gotten into from them is Diablo 2 and Starcraft. I played a little WoW so I understand it, but I hated it. I can't really speak about WoW though since I haven't played it in years (since before there where any expansions), but I don't really think all that much is broken in Diablo 2 and Starcraft. I heard the latest patch screwed up Diablo 2 but I haven't played it because I stopped playing right before it came out. The money was always fucked up but the thing is it didn't matter. After all this you say Diablo 3 is going to be garbage. I'm not only wondering how you know this since no one has played it yet but what would even give you this idea? Like Valve (but not as much) there seems to be a certain level of quality you are guaranteed with blizzard, it may not be for you, but it's never complete shit. I can understand why people like WoW, I just don't. To top it all off, you then brag about Mass Effect 2, another game that no one has played. Now, anyone who actually plays games knows Mass Effect is a horrible game. It may be a nice technical achievement, but it is not a good game. It just isn't fun and there is really nothing good about it. (You should probably go back to school or maybe a library if you think that was a good story) It's a big expansive game full of meh. I was bored the entire way through. All the shitty bugs where making it more difficult than it should have been as well. (Had the 360 version, then tried switching to PC version when I got a PC that could run it - bugs in both) Judging by the first title, I would expect Mass Effect 2 to be garbage. I can't really say for sure though because like I said, it's not out yet, maybe it will be good so I'll give it a shot when it comes out. One thing is for certain though, fuck Mass Effect 1.

Mass Effect made me jizz my pants 7844345647896 times in one sitting and that was just the main title screen all because I don't follow or care what game magazines or websites say thus I don't religiously look like a fool by jumping the bandwagon and copy and paste everything they say.

You lose for agreeing with them.

Shiba Edit: Except you are wrong. Reviewers gave it great reviews, so you are agreeing with them. Your argument collapses as if it hadn't already.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...q=mass%20effect

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...q=mass%20effect

Yeah, so this seems to be a "Skythe states his opinion about a game then insults everyone who doesn't worship his every keystroke" thread rather than a "Hey, let's have a civilized, respectful and potentially interesting chat about a new game" thread.

I see no reason to keep this going.