@ NES6502

cba.gy

cba................please you are so so so wrong on everything, vidoes in showcase are 4 times better res than rx and 2 times better bitrate my god this guy has no idea but sprouts out...also the best availabe videos ive found on the net. Its funny ive seen his videos and my team removed all of them from our SNES and MEGADRIVE Stuff due to low res and low bit rate. I cant beleive this guy he just blets stuff out like its fact when its so wrong (rx videos = 320x240) (Showcase = 640x480) for horizontal games. This is why I want a private forum so I can help people out without a few vocal people telling you guys stuff that is so false its not even funny and not once not twice not 3 times but pretty much everytime I look I see false information (badly researched maybe not even looked at in most cases id guess but told to you guys as if its true and by an expert)

please cba tell me im wrong? if not please admit your wrong for once please admit your wrong for once it so painfull seeing the new experts killing inocent users with there info. Is this an insult no its fact please guys ill print tonight so real info on the stuff and you guys can make your own mind but look above and read his post and even research it I know you will see he is far from right and actually misleading you guys

Peace

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Ass Emulator 3b is as far as i'm aware FinalBurnAlpha XXX (correct me if i'm wrong?).

So, as BAED is 5 or 6 years old I presume there now must be more rom additions.

If NES6502 drops the full package on to the torrents then great, I can grab what I'm hoping for.

If not - then how do I go about getting the roms missing from BAED 3b in order to bring it up to Final Burn Legends?

BritneySPAIRS - Showcase is a masterpiece!

Oh shit good news! cant wait hopefully it will be a FULL complete build if not who cares...thanks NES

"and to the "2" of you please dont shit on this thread even though its entertaining but not on this thread guys"

keep on topic!

FINAL BURN LEGENDS!

*off to make some wide icons..later ;)

To those wondering if nes6502 will release a 'full' build with ROMs included, I would guess (and hope) that this is unlikely as it's generally considered extremely bad form for an author to distribute illegal ROMs with an emulator. I'm sure someone will package it altogether as a torrent somewhere though.

@BP.

You are so out of the loop ;) . Those ResXtras videos, like you, are so last year.

And they display in the correct ratio due to the skill of a good skinner !

Tomorrow is D-Day folks. Legends all the way.

@(XBOX)

Not that i feel i need to explain myself, you must read the whole thread.

It seems the thread has attempted to be de-railed by someone else.

Its not uncommon, just read it.

Edited by cba.gy

I'm extremely psyched for Final Burn Legends. I don't post much but I read this forum daily. I just wanted to say thanks to NES and best of luck with the release tomorrow. I feel like Christmas has come early!

BTW, Can I keep Final Burn 1.1 installed or will this build interfere with FB1.1?

Edited by SG1000

I'm extremely psyched for Final Burn Legends. I don't post much but I read this forum daily. I just wanted to say thanks to NES and best of luck with the release tomorrow. I feel like Christmas has come early!

BTW, Can I keep Final Burn 1.1 installed or will this build interfere with FB1.1?

It won't interfere. In fact you'll want to keep it installed since the Final Burn 0.517 core is not part of Final Burn Legends.

I hope people understand Final Burn Legends isn't perfect. It's a 1.0 release. There are still things to fix. There are also probably bugs I missed. However, if I wait until it's perfect, it will never get released. I think the 1.0 version is a good (not perfect) first release.