@ NES6502

cba.gy

From what I can remember, QSound isn't properly emulated in any emulator. The QSound chip is on Guru's "to decap" list (Number 17 [ http://guru.mameworld.info/decap/index.html ], and has been for quite some time.

Interesting stuff. I want sound in the silent Toaplan games. Odd that Dogyuun isn't on that list.

It's possible that they either suspect it is the same as one of the other games, guru just forgot, or it is too rare.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any progress report this week NES6502

I'm not adding any more games. The games that work now are the only games I'll be adding. I am trying to fix a few last bugs in the GUI. Then I will release 1.0. Then I will work on fixing anything that crashes the Xbox. If there is nothing, then that will be the final version. It's pretty feature rich so there arn't any more features I'll be adding.

Most games work on my port that work on FBA-XXX Pro. A few PGM games don't. None of the newer PGM or CPS3 games work. I did get D. D. Crew to run but I had to get rid of the GUI. It only ran at around 24 FPS. So it's not worth it. Every game I've tested works in 480i/p, 720p. and 1080i. I haven't found a game yet that crashed the Xbox in HD. I've got most or all of NeoGeo, CPS2, Cave, Psykio, Toaplan, and Sega games working (most running perfectly) thanks to Kenshiro's code and help. The Simpsons, TMNT, TMNT Turtles in Time, Sunset Riders, all run flawlessly in 1080i with software filters at 60 FPS. That's just a small example. In fact, that can be said for nearly all games. I would say the release is within 2 weeks.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to get WMV movies for FBA? I don't want to buy a membership to EmuMovies (and then have to convert them to wmv) and the RessurextionX videos are all for consoles.

Thanks for the report, im sure lots of users appreciate it.

As far as movies go i personally cant help you with FBA stuff.

I will once the emulator is released as the timing will coincide with me

finishing the NeoGenesis videos im working on.

Great news on the HD speeds with no lock-ups.

Looking forward to it.

contact me sometime all videos where done for SD in HD for all 4500 mame games in about 2 days(to convert them to wmv) HD ones also have high bit rate..... I have also made tools to streamline the process as the solutions I found made my life to time consuming and I wanted this done in hours not months. Anyways i have all the games metioned also all dreamcast games etc

I'm not adding any more games. The games that work now are the only games I'll be adding. I am trying to fix a few last bugs in the GUI. Then I will release 1.0. Then I will work on fixing anything that crashes the Xbox. If there is nothing, then that will be the final version. It's pretty feature rich so there arn't any more features I'll be adding.

Most games work on my port that work on FBA-XXX Pro. A few PGM games don't. None of the newer PGM or CPS3 games work. I did get D. D. Crew to run but I had to get rid of the GUI. It only ran at around 24 FPS. So it's not worth it. Every game I've tested works in 480i/p, 720p. and 1080i. I haven't found a game yet that crashed the Xbox in HD. I've got most or all of NeoGeo, CPS2, Cave, Psykio, Toaplan, and Sega games working (most running perfectly) thanks to Kenshiro's code and help. The Simpsons, TMNT, TMNT Turtles in Time, Sunset Riders, all run flawlessly in 1080i with software filters at 60 FPS. That's just a small example. In fact, that can be said for nearly all games. I would say the release is within 2 weeks.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to get WMV movies for FBA? I don't want to buy a membership to EmuMovies (and then have to convert them to wmv) and the RessurextionX videos are all for consoles.

All of that sounds good. Great great work Nes6502! Moooo!

I'm very excited to hear this. Can't wait to try FBL out. :lol:

Edited by neoryu

That's the greatest news of the year, good luck nes6502 and kenshi, the ultimate fba for the xbox is on your hands