Final Burn Legends logo

lordpro

I like the Fire and the Chrome effect together.

@BP. Did you notice though the uneven dark shadowing/reflection effect on the "Legends".

It seems off center, more effect on the letters to the left than to the right. As if the focus of light is set

off center and to the right a little.

Thanks. All the logos look great. I'm using the one Antirad did for me a year ago. It's my personal favorite since it looks like something out of a CPS2 game. Hopefully people will make an Arcade theme once 1.0 is released. The theme I am using is a cross between Coinops and PM3. I'd like to get an arcade type one done (an arcade where previews are displayed, Capcom or NeoGeo characters, etc..) but I'm not an artist.

Well i have seen exactly what your looking for at a site im a member of, in truth 4 or 5 skins all by different authors.

Im not so keen on the cartoon style but these lads have made a real cracking job of it. Not to speak out of turn but i think they were to be built for Kenshiro's next build which never happened. So as far as alternate mods go i think its well covered already. Obviously they will have to maybe be altered slightly to suit your GUI.

I did one for him a year ago, up to him if he uses it mind.

Was thinking PM but could be useful here to ..

Antiriad , I've been a fervent user of your your past contributions, thanks for all. Even if your post has remained in the shadows. I was actually considering using your logo as marquee for my final burn cab, i think those fonts are great. I would be greateful if you could repost it eventually ?

Thanks for your attention.