Borderlands the game

emsley

Well mixed reviews here and there Im just grabbhing my freebie now as my old giffers have just gone away for the weekend so I rammed my PC in to their connection Im expecting a semi boner only.

Also grabbing a few movies 2012 etc.

You got borderlands? Is it yay or nay guys? :bye1:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Oblivion but since I'm playing FFXI I have no courage to start a new in another RPG. I'm sure I'll have the same feeling with Fallout 3 :bye1: (which sucks because its one of those games you have to play).

I read about the DRM in Borderlands stopping people who bought the game early in stores from playing it before the release date by doing an online check during installation. How far does the DRM in this game go? Does it limit installations etc with bullshit activations and sneaky hidden malware like Spore, Far Cry 2 etc? If so it'll go on my increasing list of games I'll never buy. It's bad enough that you have to be online to install, as my gaming PC is offline.

^ I had that SAME problem.

If I buy a game I used to have to go to my fathers to "activate" it walking through the streets with my tower.

I dont get these issues with a cracked game I download only some times the patches can be a pain in the ass.

Spore was a pile of junk!

There's a lot of hype for this game around my dorm, but I think if I bought it I'd never end up playing it even though everyone tells me I should. That's what happened with TF2 for me, at least.

Well, well, look who's back? So, you manage to look up from all the drinking and fucking? ;p

Ha, I wish :lol:

Naw, going to a geek school where only 4 floors out of the two 12-floor dorms are populated by women means not a whole lot of fucking goes on here. Drinking... well, that's another matter. :P