CoinOPS reignite Updates Unofficial thread..

fumanchu

Monumental yawn. Deja vu yawn even. It's like we've gone back in time to about a month ago. Interesting that you think I'm an 'old guy'. Who exactly do you think I am? Maybe that explains why you react so badly to anything I say, you actually think I'm someone else. Who here's up on 1emu history? What old members are there that I could be? Technically I'm an old member of Xbox-scene, I joined there years ago but never really used the site. You can check my join date and post count there if you like. Asside from that I used to be quite active at the Half-Life Improvement Team, also under the name The-Ice-Man, but I don't think we crossed paths there. Who knows, maybe I'm the ghost of Christmas past come to haunt you into changing your wayward ways. Whatever which way I am, the whole 'Xbox scene' bores me now.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BritneysPAIRS, thanks for great work on Coinops and good luck on your future projects. I think this thread is pretty much done as is since he has made it pretty clear that reignite is now over and done with so I am closing this topic.

Welcome back Prican25...

And some ppl know how to press BP's buttons...

anyway thx for all your good work BP, as a fellow author I know that ppl always complain even though its free and they are not forced to use it.

Have a nice break..