CoinOPS reignite Updates Unofficial thread..

fumanchu

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what the problem is that we were promised R4 Build, R5 Build and R6 Build, and all new features that were added onto upcoming builds and people were looking forward to them, but now we have nothing....

If anything we should have had the R6 build then Coinops stopped, but we stopped at R3.... So now we see the new builds that exist that we could have had, but now are impossible to get. :lol:

sources are latest public releases.... I promised not to hand out any more public releases just cause someone got hold of R4-R6 log doesnt concern me that was from months ago anyways as R6 is long gone. You have Showcase...I stopped it on a good build...I warned people about 50 times and to settle down im totally sick of fighting really and dev life is way more relaxed and enjoyable these days, I got told I was wrong now I want to see if I am and I will see that in time, so far its exactly as I predicted. Dont blame me I warned and warned and warned and warned...dont know how much I can do that without actually showing people the facts via there own experiences

remember this no matter how much I said this would happen I was told I was wrong...I tried many times to tell you I thought this would happen..I got told in no uncertain terms I was wrong and it was made very clear to me..I am totally over doing dev work this way and find it insulting and frastrating to work this way as spelt out many times as well.

blah blah blah.

FBL is a superior alternative, anyways.

Get over yourself.

No FBL is not superior, it is an alternative to Coinops, I've been using Coinops for years and loved what BP turned it into over time. They are both good at what they do, each one has its benefits, and each emulators are very different at the same time, but both emulate arcade games.

This is not a competition to which is better and worse. If anything both emulators should be on your xbox.

Edited by mirsad

There will always be people to b*tch and moan no matter what do you do in life so if you want to quit due to some people, thats your choice and I can repsect that. I'm sure whenever you are at peace with that matter being in the past, you come out with something great that people will thank you for.

Epic yawn. Win for the new guy though. You're not the only one sick of that meaningless preaching. You're getting more than boring now BP. You're talking about a personal feud that most people here don't know the details of. I don't even really know what you're whining about. So stop airing it out over here. Even new members are tired of it. Why not go post something interesting? Tell us about a new game you've been playing on, write a review of some old ones, discuss a film you saw, or a current issue, or spend some time in the hot chicks thread, something. The whole world isn't an Xbox, with you the disgruntled king.

OK guys im gone for good now unoffical thread is for you guys now.... anyone thats knows my MSN is good and maybe I can help you with some stuff now and again, but for sure this is old. Reasons why is obvious to why I cant be arsed just read above. I will as I say release something but no public discussion on stuff full stop no exceptions its a total waste of time. Prican25 tell gamecop to remove this profile please then we wont have to listen to any of this rubbish again ever.... ill PM him and MSN him to confirm

FBL has about 10percent of the games now by the way that run in showcase and maybe about 5 that wont run in showcase if thats better well thats all good

new guys are probably old guys (even could be Ice Man himself :lol: )...scared to put there name to stuff they write and have no cred what so ever anyways..id say its just an old school axe to grind so ill create another acount rubbish :lol: so they dont think its me and ive got support

I released something for people and I get shit. You guys do nothing but complain complain complain , all this started with was a patch for someone nothing to do with what films ive watched or anything else like that.......you guys are total newbes stopping people that actually want stuff done from getting anything done but talking absolute shit........enjoy the tumble weeds of the forum my user should soon be removed for ever to rest in peace..ahmen

all right forget anything I mentioned burn this thread....delete this CoinOps thread and the other ones too... looks like its done..good while it lasted...luckily FBL is still in its infantcy cant wait to see what Nes does with it next..