Good luck and enjoy Showcase guys

BritneysPAIRS

Im off under a diff name and site as ive been working on a new project for a while now and its time to get it all going...dont worry mame is a big part of it.

Ive had my say in the last few days and ill leave my legacy with what ive said it may not be liked but im happy enough with what ive said. I do believe im not leaving you guys in great hands but Fumanchu is exceptional for support....hes pretty much spot on in what he says there are other but watch out please that is why ive left you with Showcase really.

by the way iq_132 is by far the best driver person ive seen...... and there have been other helpers some big ones..... I wont mention names you know who you are there is no credits on the emu not even to me.... I dont want to mention names as some like to remain mysterous and I might forget and offend someone.

Peace to all of them and I wish them all the best its been great to have worked with each and everyone of them.... there have been a few over the years :)

over and out

Im off under a diff name and site as ive been working on a new project for a while now and its time to get it all going...dont worry mame is a big part of it.

Ive had my say in the last few days and ill leave my legacy with what ive said it may not be liked but im happy enough with what ive said. I do believe im not leaving you guys in great hands but Fumanchu is exceptional for support....hes pretty much spot on in what he says there are other but watch out please that is why ive left you with Showcase really.

by the way iq_132 is by far the best driver person ive seen...... and there have been other helpers some big ones..... I wont mention names you know who you are there is no credits on the emu not even to me.... I dont want to mention names as some like to remain mysterous and I might forget and offend someone.

Peace to all of them and I wish them all the best its been great to have worked with each and everyone of them.... there have been a few over the years :)

over and out

Thanks for showcase BP take care mate hope the new identity works out for you. Im sure if you ever decide to return all will be forgiven and if not who cares eh? Some great work culminating in showcase should keep us going for a while. Im sure there are lots of grateful ppl out there. Im one of them.

I don't think you are a bad bloke just knew what you wanted and chose to share it. The attitude can be abrasive and single minded but hey who is perfect?

Could've been worse....

Good luck with the new forum take care man!

"There comes a time when the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" lol

Pop by to say hello now and again if you are definately leaving don't be a stranger.

Thats sucks, perhaps grow a thicker/thougher skin from the looks of it a few comments from a select few and you decided to leave "So Coinops R3, Kenshi done...hmmm looks like the black box's time is cuttin short", I guess the amount of people with great and thankful comments/posts didnt out way that...oh well good luck... :(:)

I just want to say that there are hundreds of us that have enjoyed your work BP. From looking at the d/l numbers of Showcase your work is much appreciated. It is too bad that a few stupid and unappreciative people can ruin it for the rest of us.

Good luck and thank you for hands down my favorite emu on Xbox.

-dyst