NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

there are 100s of coinops threads not created by me :D look though the history and I mean 100s....

just let us have our one or two threads then +t+ and leave the few alone....to our tiny world....just on xboxiso there was over 6000 downloads of the last build and climbing across muliple builds...and this hasnt dropped for years on each new release...........*snip* search for CoinOPS and look on that one site the results....just cause one loser wants to go back to the dark ages when he first took up the fight to take me out and lost years ago doesnt mean shit all....

just cause a few dont want the many asking questions doesnt make it right....just cause you have a long standing axe to grind and thought you would make everyone see your way when clearly they moved doesnt make it right....if you do beleive no one comes why do you but in and try and put them off coming.....as said many times if you just make your own threads and leave other alone it would be better without you...im sorry to say

my new release will get alot of hits? if I dont turn up.....we all know it will......if you wherent there it would of course run smoother and I cant help that all your stuff is now vaporware....its the nature of progress....if you look on any sites CoinOPS still gets massive hits and massive downloads....sure people dont want in with people like you around but on there world that I look at CoinOPS is king as well without me being there

anyways your right this leads to nothing....the others dont have to fight idots and enjoy what they want and voted long ago with there feet....

thumbleweeds.....

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your summary of the poll results was also incorrect on two counts.

nearly everyone now uses CoinOPS for arcades and consoles

According to your results 15 people do not use CoinOPS for consoles and 17 do. That's only 2 more and hardly constitutes "nearly everyone". Also 10 people said they most wanted more arcade games and not a single person said they most wanted more console games. In fact, 8 people voted to remove console support altogether so the above statement is clearly misinformation. ;)

very small percentage wanted credits in the emu

10 people voted for credits and 22 against. When dealing with such a small number of users, that number is more significant than could be called a "very small percentage". Again, just clearing up the misinformation. ;)

But of course the poll was always pointless. You would have taken whatever direction you're going to take regardless of the results. Your polls are always a joke and you always end up locking them because you see a lot of people voting for things you don't like. :D

ok good luck.....

Standalones Only [ 7 ] [21.88%] -5 known trolls or brand new users

Full Packs Only [ 9 ] [28.12%] CONSOLES

Full Packs and Standalones [ 16 ] [50.00%] CONSOLES

Arcades only [ 15 ] [46.88%] -6 known trolls or brand new users

Arcade and Consoles [ 17 ] [53.12%]

Consoles only [ 0 ] [0.00%]

I want names and credit inserted into the emu and skin [ 10 ] [31.25%] -7 known trolls or brand new users

I want it clean without credits over the skin and emu [ 22 ] [68.75%]

those numbers have improved closer to what I wanted every new vote....yes I may twist them but anyone can make a there own poll and see how it goes

im happy the direction is fine for people I want and others are generally out of touch, and just vocal.....

gone this thread is off topic.....

Why persist with such a moron ?

xboxisozone... LOL The only reference he's got left as none of the other xbox related sites wants him anymore. Visit the site, take a look at the downloads available, read the forums, learn about the conditions to get the files... There's still Kawa X available there yum yum... Then just try to find any recent xbox release you usually get...

Whatever... I have nothing against this. It's just a different offer and a different audience apparently...

I'm also glad to see 30% of the (small) audience voted for credits in CoinOPS considering all the misdirection and babbling that guy produces... I'm amused too when I see only 38 persons have actually voted...

But all of this is pointless. There's only BP himself here to care about what he calls statistics and to take it seriously despite his weak analysis faculties. Normal sceners care about their hobby, about sharing, helping, producing (anything they want, including the icons or screenshot packs he regularly mocks).

This is the only place where things are going differently. Welcome to bizarro world. Welcome to BP's world.

Now about that shit:

OK locking this down as well...this stuff is boring now....the thread that was locked was the one you kept spamming with waal...the request for next release thread...now your spamming this one so im locking it down

as I say you hurt normal people....you claim inocence but ive seen 5 people say they have a problem with you sparda and some of them are the most respected....they wont say this to you again just behind closed doors...do you really think waal is respected???

make you mind up yourself to me things are obvious and dont need explaining if they do then im not your man and nor are the others....I know people are sorry you joined here its up to you to change that not me or anyone else as you said we dont control you....

waal is the only person in 6 plus years to ever get banned for a time....the only one and you alot of the time sound much like him..then try and sound nice on the next line....that is wierd at least waal is constantly an idot

private forum is where stuff is happening this week for release

Notice how he takes care to lock after he spilled his venom. This is an example of a very brave boy.

Then more shit and again a daring lock :

all of newbes fuckin the scene lately... some new driver stuff is being worked on...and a few cleanups....

anyone know of a dev site....thats protected from people like here? PM me....if not I may open up the private site soon for dev

its clear like mame a few people with no knoweldge want to spoil it for everyone.....work goes on regardless as it allways does....

PS xtras made something that thanks the people that did screenshot packs and videos like rx....it doesnt do the people that orig made the emu or the xtras....

eg xtras where made by emumovies people...then myself and one other grabbed them and converted them...they where handed to rx...then he renamed them....he now gets the credit for renaming....and they want me to do such behavour to me its a joke....I can rename a file in 5 secs but I cant create it let alone convert it in that time...the credit going to people that add a screenshot pack this is sad to me....and ill never ever work like that....I know some of the people that work behind the scenes and they are the ones that deserve this credit...screenshot packs can be got from 100s of places created from people who know little to nothing....its all good work but to thank them over the real talent is sad to me....

anyways....new release is out next weekend....more info soon...ill note proper stuff

And this is the kind of informations you lucky guys get in his own development thread. Fascinating. I'm sure these bring you a lot.

But hey, in addition Her Queen isn't happy with the current place despite she's part of the staff. Leave BP alone, eh !

I let the people discover Emuxtras.net if they haven't before and they'll judge of our work and of our people by themselves then.

These are typical examples, just like this almost two years thread, of BritneysPairs of 1emu speeches. He can't help it. We sometimes let him talk this way for a while then sometimes one of us has to say something, i've been silent (silenced but not by him...) for months myself, seing the heavy loads of bullshit he delivers...

But the most important reason of why he gets answers is... that he's a weirdo so he's very funny. A good point for him.

Edited by waal

....just on xboxiso there was over 6000 downloads of the last build and climbing across muliple builds...and this hasnt dropped for years on each new release........... search for CoinOPS and look on that one site the results....

each page refresh on that pages actually boost the "downloads" number, every time even without any download.

apology to break this news but you have been misinformed of your trending and owns going on!

well compair it to others....100 to 1 :lol: of other stuff and I am number one on now as well ever.....oh yeah...not bad considering ive never join both these sites....hehe

so the other stuff must get 1-2 downloads ... anyways I know my stuff will get used alot and all of you do and you all hate that its killing everyone elses...and that I laugh about it...but soon my build will continue to get strong

you all must want things to burn and not get new features...non of you can produce the simplest things but screenshot packs....man I hope we get another icon from your team heheheh they are such good quality

hey im gone I know many will come for the new downloads......and if they dont its all good dev work continues on anyways....real features and games are added not just talked about dreams of new icons and screenshots

....just on xboxiso there was over 6000 downloads of the last build and climbing across muliple builds...and this hasnt dropped for years on each new release........... search for CoinOPS and look on that one site the results....

each page refresh on that pages actually boost the "downloads" number, every time even without any download.

apology to break this news but you have been misinformed of your trending and owns going on!

Hahahaha.

Excellent.

I want names and credit inserted into the emu and skin [ 10 ] [31.25%] -7 known trolls or brand new users

Let's go one further and assume everyone who said they don't use CoinOPS for consoles is a 'troll' too. So the actual number of genuine CoinOPS users here is around 23. :lol:

well compair it to others....100 to 1 :) of other stuff...

MAMEoX128 has over 15000 'downloads' on that site. MAME-X has over 26000! What's your point? Seems CoinOPS has the lowest numbers in terms of MAME versions. But, as already pointed out, the numbers on that site are meaningless since they reflect views and not downloads.

Oh and BTW, you've posted a link to a site offering downloads of illegally compiled material. Please remove it.