NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

To be fair, most of the back and forth between us all is harmless and makes me laugh.

I love a good "leg pull" every now and then. I think we all do.

Let's not get personal, like it did a few months back, no need for that kinda shit.

Anywho, a few changes to the latest fixed Madmab emulators have had an effect on the skins in a slight manner.

In turn, this means some bits have had to be re-configured. Not a lot ! So i will have to post updated fixes soon

plus it gives me chance to post the SD version of this Generic skin. Nearly finished the configs.

Motivation is a bit low at the minute but its getting there.

SD users, you are a pain in the arse. It takes some configuring to get good sized previews with such limited space.

However i have managed to do something for ya.

You can easily mod any of the configs or graphics yourself.

Consider the skin for both HD and SD as a fully working skeleton for your own ideas.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.... I read it though and it seems like he's knocking my project even when I'm not involved in anything here. I've never talked shit about his actual project, which I really think is awesome for its own merits. Just hoping that he's not trying to drag my name through the mud to get back at the usual nemesis he has here.

I've got my own personal differences with BP, but the end result of his work has never been one of them.

That was my original point. He was shitting on your project, and for no good reason. Do you really think everything he's said here is just about cba's skin? That's why I posted. It wasn't hard to read between the lines when he was mocking the 'years of work'.

It's cool man.

I haven't even released the Arcade set yet.

At the very least all the BP Acolytes could have a very good start on a perfect working set with CoinOPS R5 (no consoles) and also have the videos and artwork for them.

Some of the roms may be wrong now from R5 to wherever we are now, but I can't get anyone to tell me which roms are different, so I can't fix them unless somebody who knows tells me.

I'm done with testing. :D

• 1 year later...

:D allready there...its two years out of date with 100s of bugs....cause he didnt listen....and most are 2 sec fixes

I say grab it and enjoy the bugs in there org form from mameox

post a link here waal it will be good for a laugh...CoinOPS 2 is so far ahead its not funny....even the most popular games dont work or are buggy in this build....

:D allready there...its two years out of date with 100s of bugs....cause he didnt listen....and most are 2 sec fixes

I say grab it and enjoy the bugs in there org form from mameox

post a link here waal it will be good for a laugh...CoinOPS 2 is so far ahead its not funny....even the most popular games dont work or are buggy in this build....

Who cares... Because there are much better places for serious stuff. Too bad you couldn't manage to make this section a decent one.

Reading your old posts was hilarious though I'm not involved.

That's the point.

So you can still complain about the mess here and dream of a "supa'dev_elite forum", you are the problem not the solution.

These 14 pages demonstrate it.

SO is there going to be a ResX arcade set?

You should contact Bigby about arcade stuff. And that moron above is commenting on something completely outdated and unofficial...

Edited by waal

all this proves is that one is still here the others that claimed they would own where tumbleweeds....now they just come back to nag as there stuff is dead :D welcome back nagger.....now ill let this be tumbleweeds again

post your stuff here ;) and enjoy the results of your labor

you can talk all you like but ill see the results when I leave....hahahaha its allways the same joke to me...all talk and then nobody cares its like it didnt exsist now....apart from your talk ups....others its gone

gone and as usual im sure time will prove this the same as every other time.....nothing but talk and hot air and no real people will come back or comment they long ago gave up on you

and I am now giving up as well....the facts steer you in the face daily I dont need to bring them up.....care to listen or care not to...the I told you so has long since past now its sad how much things went the way I thought with little to no real competition that I hoped for...all talk ;) bummer

bark bark bark bark (smiley) bark bark bark bark (smiley) bark bark bark bark (smiley) bark bark bark bark (smiley) bark bark bark bark (smiley) ...

Enjoy the topic, people. It's zygomatics friendly.

Edited by waal

all this proves is that one is still here the others that claimed they would own where tumbleweeds....now they just come back to nag as there stuff is dead ;) welcome back nagger.....now ill let this be tumbleweeds again

CoinOPS threads would be "tumbleweeds" too if it wasn't for all the drama you cause. Your poll got only 38 votes and you said yourself that most of these are from people you ignore. If waal, Sparda, PhilExile, Bigby and myself stopped posting tomorrow then this forum would be as quiet as the others you call dead. The numbers speak for themselves, anything else is just misinformation. :D