NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

Background info, despite what people tell you this skin is over a year old.

It was new, now its only new to new people or the ignorant.

Finally got round to this one again.

Made it reasonably generic with other config's based on boxart sizes etc.

There are some support files included, a feature im currently building on.

The Sega stuff is included (splash screens and video etc) and the skin is defaulted for Sega stuff.

HD only for now but i will endeavour to finish the SD configs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?naqttwn0njm

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe I thought a new thing was going to wipe everything else out....did you look at the download numbers cba? I did so I thought id give you a hand...you guys put in alot of work and id like to see it a bit more support...its good to see you guys stay away.....although we know where the actions happening now....its a great morning this morning the suns out :(

so Bump....

dont want this to dissapear :( like your other threads thats all... its years of work and all and we waited for so long ... so bump

plus we dont want to see all the new people go back :D to get hold of this stuff so why not tell people about it here so they can compair quality and go with what they want? in the end choice is good

You seem to be confusing cba's skins with the Ressurection Xtras project. They're not the same thing. The RX project has been 'years of work' these skins haven't. They're just some quick skins that make use of the dynamic skin configurations in the Madmab edtion Xport emulators. Cba has never said they're anything other than that. As usual your posts make no sense.

True, but this constant back biting for no good reason has to stop. I just read what actually happened to the RX uploads, and I'm thinking, if there are people from outside Xbox-scene and 1emu willing to sabotage an entire project from this community, shouldn't we be more concerned with threats from the outside, than pointless in-fighting within? We get it BP, you own us. But how are you helping by constantly reminding us? The way I see it, everyone invloved with the RX project just took a big hit, and you're trying to kick them while they're down.

I beleive in Karma .....i didnt do stuff all to any project...you guys want to sabotage things.... I know this and I find it amusing to see what goes around comes around.

Karma hypocritical behavior about sources involving me

Karma stealing stuff involving me

Karma about credit involving me

Karma about shutting my project down involving me

Karma about what is possible and how good someone is involoving me

so im just saying..... I WANT YOU GUYS TO DO STUFF FOR THE COMMUNITY...IM NOT SCARE OF WHAT YOU DO YOU SEEM TO SOMEHOW WANT ME GONE...things normally work out the way I think just cause its logical and nothing personal.....no one really gives a rats arse about me...just about what I can offer the community...there is a large amount of proof left over and locked for people to see in the end who did stuff and who tried to stop stuff....read it again its easy to see why the results are what they are, at least to me. Also the other site falls into the same problems and really needs to look at whats happening stats wise...its just a good indicator of what people are doing...they normally vote with there feet and say stuff all....

I agree and enough said...... I do look at the stats and im whiling to change if the ground swell is enough features wise....and you can see at times I have....

and in all this was just for fun as its so obvious what was happening and you guys would ague that the sky isnt blue....I even at times think you believed alot of what you say...that people would flock to your stuff and you where whilling to boot the boot in when possbile even if it was lies, you didnt really know or just silly non factual banter. This is why I just point things I see easily...I actually wish we could work together, I wasnt even aloud to fix bugs in FBL even though I did for myself...also easy as stuff like memory issues with skins etc is all easy fixable stuff...but I listen to people saying it isnt...alot of the time it just takes a rethought to get around issues....and alot of the time that means work ;)

OK ill let you guys go about your work...I hope stuff doesnt get deleted I dont worry about what people use....it makes for me to achieve high quality work and makes me happy with my build