NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

I'm sorry did I miss something? I was just researching some facts. The record for reciting decimals of Pi from memory is 100,000 digits. Set in 2006 by Akira Haraguchi. Although that record wasn't formally recogonised by Guiness World Records.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lifes awsome....we have nearly solved all the major issues but im not to sure about africas problems are a bit large for such a small force.... but in time together we will grow in numbers, we will get there my borthers and rise a new world order to fix the wrongs of the past and move into a bright and clear future for us all

Peace my family togehter we are strong

the iceman is such a downer we dont want to hear facts anymore we like emotion, it may get nothing done but it sounds fantastic!!!!!!!

dont kill the party man

PS (this is actually alot more fun than developing....who would have thought after years of developing this is actually great, im definatly converted I think )

True Story:

I was talking to my girlfriend about this forum I like and how recently everyone is arguing,

"WHAT????" she said "YOU MEAN ABOUT GAMES?????" lol

lets take a step back shall we?

No one is arguing about games...its the bad attitude towards people, by one person in particular.

That, and the inflated ego.... :rolleyes::starwars:

True Story:

I was talking to my girlfriend about this forum I like and how recently everyone is arguing,

"WHAT????" she said "YOU MEAN ABOUT GAMES?????" lol

lets take a step back shall we?

No one is arguing about games...its the bad attitude towards people, by one person in particular.

That, and the inflated ego.... :cheers::boxing:

Yeah I know I just think its not worth it to be honest although I have laughed many many times :spam2:

I agree ppl should show respect to each other. I hate to see such venom

ps: I am a hippy :starwars::rolleyes:

Edited by sbpaabck