NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

Ok guys from now on I love you guys this thread is great in no way would it be considered a bad attitude (although I dont know the defination sorry) but hey the weather good here. How is it your way, I hope its going well. Today I walked down to the shops and a few treats....naughty I know but hey you know its all bad. Tomorrow Im not to sure what I will do what do you think......

Anyways hope all is well and look forward to talking more about the small things and how important they really are, we definatly need to talk about this global warming stuff though...I know its getting out of hand and the goverments, I mean what are they doing about it all. Oh I could go on and on. Actually we should start thinking about Global warming we worry about such small things when we all know the polar ice caps are melting and its us doing damage on the planet. We need to conder why we are doing this really as we all know this is very bad....very bad and we just turn a blind eye. Now thats wrong are we all together brother, you know what im talking about CO2... sure it makes the days warmer which is great but what if you have beach side property. My god the property market isnt looking good these days is it, any ideas when it may recover? dam did I metion global warming again thats so last year I know next time ill be better prepared topic wise

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ BP. While i know your busy, why not offer some skin pointers to people who seem to be missing elements of skill.

Edited by cba.gy

its ok from now on im into talking about world issues..... we could do alot together if we join hands and take down the dirty CO2 producers are you with me brother....huh are you with me. I know together we can riase againt this opression and take them on head first you and me brother ive got your back. Are you with me together we can take the world they wont even see it coming.

PS I did paste the missing bits when asked in exact copy and paste form and looked though the sources and told him how it operates..........

but hey are you in to take on global warming im getting a bad vib from you brother that we arnt taking the opressors on together why is that? you know we must unite as a solid front and push together or its over man....its game over

Well... Everyone here starts really get me tired. You should relax. When someone annoying me or if i don't like to speak with someone, i leave him alone. Is there a moderator somewhere or not? Damm it.

BTW:

I havent locked it ive only added feature after feature

learn to skin it please dont tell me its locked I cant unlock it more

You could do:

for (int i = 0; i < number_of_time_you_wanna_repeat_the_sentence; i++) {

printf("I havent locked it ive only added feature after feature\n");

}

for (int i = 0; i < number_of_time_you_wanna_repeat_the_sentence; i++) {

printf("learn to skin it please dont tell me its locked I cant unlock it more\n");

}

Edit: another trick

while (people_who_is_annoying_me_is_speaking) {

printf("La bite au cul\n");

}

Edited by - kenshiro -

dam it looks like my quest for world peace is coming to an end....it always ends this way and who gets the girl in the end. It sad to think we have let our differences get in the way of the truth, in times like these we need to remember whats truely improtant to us all, we mask ourselves in such bad ways but if we peak into the eye of the storm we can face up to our demons and look forward to a better world. I hope my quest and others is not in vain cause the fight goes on, not just for one but for all of us.

The sun will come up tommorrow and we all must remember that, its of small comfort I know in these trying times but it will be the start of a new day for all man kind and we can cling to a new day being born for all of us......together