NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the bit I don't understand. Neil comments on your unwillingness to help people. You respond with something stupid like that about a specific argument with cba.gy that most people won't even know about. The problem we have with you is about you're attitude to people, not some lines of code.

the problem I have with you is your lack of facts and why I should listen? to me im not aguing im stating facts. I have my project its all going well im not your friend and I disagree with your facts. To me its as simple as that really im not here to kiss you xoxoxox talk proper facts and im quite helpfull if I can be arse sometimes I cant and dont really want to spend the time to add it, thats my choice really and not yours. I know you think it different but to me its just facts as you pointed out and im not here to kiss up to you.

the problem I have with you is your lack of facts and why I should listen? to me im not aguing im stating facts. I have my project its all going well im not your friend and I disagree with your facts. To me its as simple as that really im not here to kiss you xoxoxox talk proper facts and im quite helpfull if I can be arse sometimes I cant and dont really want to spend the time to add it, thats my choice really and not yours. I know you think it different but to me its just facts as you pointed out and im not here to kiss up to you.

You want me to provide facts on why you have such terrible people skills? What books should I look in for my research on that?

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Anyway, what about the tribute skin ? lol. Admit it, you did smile i bet !!

It was so important i seem to have posted it twice.

Edited by cba.gy