NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

Im relesing the Dynamic version of my Singularity skin for NeoGenesis, no old configs carry over from the NES, all new and improved for you guys to mod. Heres a snippet of a config i built "by hand from scratch" yesterday.

PS. As you mat be aware my camera work is shite. Although this is the worse pic ive ever taken.

But you get the flavour anyway.

ConOps.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe the newbe strike back. All of them in one place :D good to see the skills keep getting better and I sense you are a little bitter.

Look over this one and one will see why one doesnt want to deal with children with no skills.... to me this is despiration and if it isnt one of the sadest things ive seen on the forums I dont know what is.

But yeah I guess its wicked :D big ups to everyone involved pitty no alpha fade but hey its nearly there

Im not bitter ? Ive nothing to feel bitter about ! Yeah a simple skin like that only takes 20 mins even for a newb like me. Even building everything by hand from scratch.

No your wrong (again) no-one help or was involved in the making of this config.

I do wish you would research your info better.

Those Alpha features arent supported here and not neccessary, as well you

know the xbox max file name restriction so it doesnt come into play here.

PS. Your the saddest thing to come over the forums, which is a shame cause with

the right training you too could become a member of society.

.... to me this is despiration and if it isnt one of the sadest things ive seen on the forums I dont know what is.

But yeah I guess its wicked :D big ups to everyone involved pitty no alpha fade but hey its nearly there

I'll tell you what the saddest things on these forums are..."devs" throwing all the toys out of the pram when people

give feedback, or ask for things/help. The thread you "locked" was pretty pathetic at the end, to say the least.

Especially evident when other devs see that too...

In the last week alone, there has been threads about a person wanting help to skin CoinOPS, a person wanting

to alter info displayed on the GUI, yet on both counts you were not really accomodating, more stand-offish.

Anyone wanting to skin CoinOPS (with alpha fade changes) must get it approved by you first...? WTF?

Time to grow up... :D

i told him where to find the stuff he couldnt find and told him one feature would require my coding to help it go though I didnt lock it on purpose. Its a new feature request really not I locked it the skin is unlocked period. Im not saying it again its not locked cause you dont have the skills to work it dont blame me get up and learn how to skin it. There is stuff hidden in the xmls that isnt even being used alot of stuff actually that ive added over time and havent used on my skin but its mostly left in the xmls and inis

I cant help your lack of skills sorry guys but ill say it a few times I hope it actually sinks in sometime

I havent locked it ive only added feature after feature

learn to skin it please dont tell me its locked I cant unlock it more

please get it though your head............my god I pitty the fool who raised these one

I know where the info is always did, 6 months ago built a basic template then gave it to someone as i have no interest. And you are correct, its not that hard at all. Any twat can do it and he does.

New video pack for the NeoGenesis Emulator WMV 3

Pop over to Software\Emulators\RexXtras topic at x-scene for the links.

Edited by cba.gy

Such a loud response, i take you back 24 - 36 hrs to this forum and the comments made by Mr Gilou regarding the inabillity to reskin ConOps due to a locked feature. Again, if your gonna shout and stamp get it right. Oh and by the way, your not welcome to random post in others topics as youve been asked before by others. No-one here asked for your contribution. If anyone wants to engage you on a subject regarding ConOps then i presume they use your topics, which you'll have to unlock.

If indeed you are going for a closed door policy as you keep stating, then i see no reason for you even being here !!!