Need help locking my new HD

Californiadad

Could be, problem is I don't know what should be where for a working softmod.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you've got the hard drive lock sorted, you should be able to follow a softmod tutorial to get things working properly. There's probably quite a few by now. Search around for one. There's some at xbox-scene for sure.

Well, I suppose the bare minimun would be just a dashboard. Evox being the smallest.

Good morning gent's. @Californiadad, if you have a working iso that boots your HDD's sucessfully you dont need to build another one to clone with. Cloning is only really for full set-ups. ie - with xbmc, emulators etc. Use the disc you have on your large HDD. Pop that in the xbox when built and upgrade the bejesus out of that.

Good morning gent's. @Californiadad, if you have a working iso that boots your HDD's sucessfully you dont need to build another one to clone with. Cloning is only really for full set-ups. ie - with xbmc, emulators etc. Use the disc you have on your large HDD. Pop that in the xbox when built and upgrade the bejesus out of that.

Seems like I was still getting errors when I tried to load EvoX. I put the notes up a few posts.

Im guessing the errors are prelated to changes your trying to make to the C:\ partition. Remember modern softmods create a safe shadow partition. That needs unlocking before you can make changes.