End of FBA-XXX Pro

Bummer. I have been patiently following this beta thread for all those many months. Week to week i was like, yeah they release that thing soon, i come back next week.

LOL.

I really hope someone else picks this xxx pro thing up. I'm outta here. Cheers.

Yeah that's what i did when i saw that a guy was working on 1.29, and never release it. Then i started to work on it. Thanks for that friendly repply (it's a sarcasm before you ask), by reading that i think i really took the good decision, i'm now free to do what i want and not working anymore on an emulator that i don't even use myself.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer. I have been patiently following this beta thread for all those many months. Week to week i was like, yeah they release that thing soon, i come back next week.

LOL.

I really hope someone else picks this xxx pro thing up. I'm outta here. Cheers.

Yeah that's what i did when i saw that a guy was working on 1.29, and never release it. Then i started to work on it. Thanks for that friendly repply (it's a sarcasm before you ask), by reading that i think i really took the good decision, i'm now free to do what i want and not working anymore on an emulator that i don't even use myself.

cool so what are you gonna do next out of interest? Take a break and play some games or something?

Didn't realise you didn't even use the emulator! You did a lot of work for us Mr Mooooooo :rolleyes: It will take me months/years to play all the games already emulated on FBA-XXX I think it has been taken really far maybe as far as it could go considering the problems with ported code etc. You should be proud you carried the torch quite a bit further....

Hope you will stick around for a chat and say hello now and again it'd be a real shame to see you go

Don't use it? How do you play Metal Slug then? :rolleyes:

Metal Slug 3 and X, Gigawing, Dimahoo, Esparade, and sometimes Marvel VS Capcom. Moo.

All those games, at full speed, just a few examples of why FBA-XXX Pro will always be epic.

Sorry to see you go, moo man. Pass me the last of the work and i'll put it up on the site for everyone.

I have to say, i'm pretty bummed right now, but i can't blame you. much luck in your further adventures

The problem is i have nothing to pass you, i only have a messy - unfinished source code, and as i said before i will not work on it anymore. Sorry.

Edited by - kenshiro -

• 1 month later...

OMG, just come back from long business trip and I see this news !

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just one thing to write so

thanks a lot for your fantastic work and especially to upgrade drivers of many games

we have now the same chance to play games on xbox equal of FB pc version

this is a bad news but you have done simething good before you say goodbye

thanks and good luck for the next :)

PS : ta pas interet de te casser de ce forum toi lol :P sinon ca va etre chaud pour ton grade hehe !

Edited by OOKAMI