End of FBA-XXX Pro

Thanks for the support guys, It's like a syringe of adrenalin straight to the ass!

Related to Psikyo SH drivers, i will post them on Neosource as a new FBA has been released today, with as always the sources code. So i've no reasons to keep them, that was a security. Moo.

Edited by - kenshiro -

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moooooo! for all that job done so far, along with iq_132 you leave us a timeless code,

I enjoyed reading all your progress with humor and yet animated by a courage which is not so human! as you have often told you first code for fun, not for personal glory now the rest of the job is a pure nightmare, i'm glad nes is taking the biggest piece of your work further.

Have fun and success with your personal life! :)

Edited by Garcimak

Sorry to read that but a huge thanks for the work you've done so far, Kenshiro. You made my Neo Geo live again.

I hope to read you very often on this forum. Stay in touch with us plz.

Moooooooooooo! Thanks for all your hard work my friend!! one thing is for sure Kenshiro, 20 years from now you might not remember me or the others here on the forums but we all will remember are friends.. Kenshiro, iq_132 and the rest that made FBA-XXX possible for the xbox!!

Thanks to all.

peace,

I guess its the end of the road...finally. Thank you for all your efforts, but just know that they are not in vain. It was a blessing to have you update the drivers on this emulator.

From what I've seen while testing the builds, I can't even begin to mention all the improvements you made on how the games run. What I'm saying is, you have no idea how much your hard work and time is appreciated for even trying to work with that FBA-XXX code. It's unfortunate that the 'Others' section was such a difficult animal to tame.

The Xbox really, REALLY needed those updates to CPS1, CPS2, and NeoGeo drivers very badly. I'm quite glad to know that nes6502 is adopting the marvelous NeoGeo code you slaved over, but I certainly hope he does the same for your CPS2/CPS1 code as well.

Thank you for doing what you did for the scene, my friend. :)

Well thanks for everything "but this really does suck balls=bad news" Ill prob roll back to 1.28 then since its the most stable...

anyhow thanks for all your hard work on this and hopefully Nes will pick up where you left off.."crosses fingers" :D

Technically it does, it's the unfinished test build.

Bummer. I have been patiently following this beta thread for all those many months. Week to week i was like, yeah they release that thing soon, i come back next week.

LOL.

I really hope someone else picks this xxx pro thing up. I'm outta here. Cheers.