Future Pinball

dcm2284

Hey I was wondering if anyone has seen or know of a ported version of the open source Future Pinball to the xbox? (http://www.futurepinball.com/) It's a pretty decent pinball sim and would compliment an arcade-style xbox perfectly. I thought I saw someone on youtube once have it in their custom xbox cab but I could be wrong and it was just a typical MAME setup.

Anyone know if this has been done?

there were several pinball games released for the xbox already and lets not forget the best pinball game ever devil crush for the pc engine.

Yeah, I can name 3 : Pinball Hall of Fame, Ultimate Pro Pinball and Pure Pinball. Are there others?

there were several pinball games released for the xbox already and lets not forget the best pinball game ever devil crush for the pc engine.

Yeah, I can name 3 : Pinball Hall of Fame, Ultimate Pro Pinball and Pure Pinball. Are there others?

havent a clue..

Nope that's all of them. The best of which is Pure Pinball if you ask me. Future Pinball is the best pinball sim platform that exists to date, but I've seen no ports for any console, and I don't know if the Xbox would have the power. It would be a good idea though, there are thousands of tables to download for future pinball.

There are a few pinball games on various platforms that you can emulate on an xbox. That includes some on MAME, but whether they're in CoinOps showcase I couldn't tell you.

Psycho Pinball obviously comes to mind for the Mega Drive. Just search for pinball games on your favourite platforms, there aren't a great deal but they're there. There's even a pinball game on the Atari Lynx you can play through Mednafen-X. You ask me though, nothing beats the Worms table on Addiction Pinball on the PC.

There's some playable on MAME/CoinOPS too. I was actually surprised when i didn't see Pinball Action for example on the CoinOPS showcase and builds before that.

It's a classic and you can even find it in some places these days, just like the Puzzle Bobble cabinets

pbaction.png

Edited by Enkak