The official Tekken 6 Blood Rebellion Thread!

L.S.D

Lol, i have earned all trophies for Tekken 6. My first Platinum. No more SC for me except when i want to farm for money :P

Will be practise mode, arcade and online player match for me till they fix the netcode.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you manage to complete the Demon Train in Scenerio Campaign?

Kazuya, equipped with Ice elemental to freeze the opponents, then spam uf+4,4,4,4. Do it in the open area so that you can kick some enemies out.

How did you beat NANCY, this is my last trophy that I need to get.

You can use:

1. Devil jin. Do the air laser if Nancy tries to give you a rocket punch. SS, when she is firing homing missles. Spam ground laser and SS when neccessary.

2. Jack-6, spam Dark Greeting (f+4~1) or the Flying Stomp (3+4) whenever neccessary.

The train isnt so bad. I had base... HP, ATTACK, DEFENSE, ITEM DROP, all A and one S. Then I believe I used FIRE. But you can easily replace ITEM with ICE and your straight ruining things. I never stray from my base though... I have one free slot for whatever I want, and its usually the fire element. I don't know if you can even play that stage on medium, as I beat it on hard. The main strategy I can think of, is stick with the chick and that'll help a ton. Enemies focused on her cannot block you and vice versa (within reason) Don't use the gatling gun until you NEED to use it. And try it over and over. I died many times, but it is indeed beatable. Just grind it, you'll get a few great runs. Also... you could try moves that knock up and back... throwing them over the edge... But I don't do that so as to how hard that'll be on that stage...

Considering things, If you dont have a great item combination, run around a bit on the very late stages on hard mode with a great item drop garment. Like Yoshimitsu's stage or Mokujins.

I beat it and got lucky, I legitamatley cannot complete it, as soon as Jin came out I Somersault Kicked him off the train by accident with Marshall Law, after that, I never tried to replay it. I beat it on hard, because appearantly, on hard, the AI of Alisa increases so much that she fights better.

Have a mini Tekken tourney today. I have the worst draw of all when I had to fight one of the best Tekken players in my country in the 1st knock out round :thumbsup1::D Miss juggles and nervous all the way :) Need more tourneys under my belt.

L.S.D (Lei) vs Bl33d (Alisa)