The official Tekken 6 Blood Rebellion Thread!

L.S.D

Let me start this official thread here.

I, for one, can't wait for this game. This is the game that I has been waiting for two years since it is announced! My only hope is that they do fix the netcode for this as T5DR Online and SCIV have shitty netcode. I really, really hope they managed to fix this and give us SFIV or Blazblue's quality netcode.

Can't wait to use Dragunov online ;)

And to start off the thread, let me put in the viral vid for T6.....

the first viral

The trailer

....and the opening sequence....

ENJOY!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to MrWiz (from SRK) the netcode is the exact same as TDR a.k.a. Shit. BandaiNamco not stepping up to use GGPO-like (like BlazBlue, for the record, BB>SF4 netcode) netcode = fail.

According to MrWiz (from SRK) the netcode is the exact same as TDR a.k.a. Shit. BandaiNamco not stepping up to use GGPO-like (like BlazBlue, for the record, BB>SF4 netcode) netcode = fail.

FUCCCCKKKKK!!!! No wonder the achievemnts/Trophies do not have many online achievements/trophies. Very disappointing from Namco Bandai especially when other companies like Capcom and Arc System is doing so great in term of online. Is it because they are taking the SNK's route, using a Japanese company to test online, where they only make sure Japan do not lag??? WTF?!?

Look like I will use this for practise and play competitively on arcades then :)

EDIT: If you listen to Markman's podcast at SDTekken, he mentioned that the netcode is better than SCIV and T5DR. Hopefully what he says is true.

I need this Joystick completed by release... I have a couple of years rust to knock off too. I hope to attain my previous level quicklike, and since it's a new game, attain a new level of expertise. Out of all the fighting games, Tekken was my shit. So I'm quite happy, even if it means I gotta play against my new acquaintances here in VA... (if online sux) for a decent game.

All I want to do is play Tekken 6 like how I played all of the previous Tekkens, grab a bottle of water, complete the game with all characters, and then unlock even more features using guides, play Tekken Force, and stare at the game case until I find it boring to do so.

All I want to do is play Tekken 6 like how I played all of the previous Tekkens, grab a bottle of water, complete the game with all characters, and then unlock even more features using guides, play Tekken Force, and stare at the game case until I find it boring to do so.

Whut?!? :lol: FYI, all characters are unlocked from the start for arcades and online (which make sense). Only in Scenario Mode are the characters locked. Playing through Scenario Mode will unlock more characters to be used in that mode, and you will unlock the prologue and the CGI endings through the mode. Basically Scenario Mode = Story mode now.