Final Burn v1.1 New Skin

NEIL222

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your just jelous your such a newbe and I can knock something up in mins that kills your rubbish... in seconds really

Erm, unless you drew that by hand, I don't see what makes your skills so supreme. This thread is about alternate skins for Nes' release of Final Burn, not CoinOps, and not for your attention seeking. So unless you're showing a skin for Final Burn, stop you're childishness and leave.

its not for coinops ill hand it over to Nes if it wants it. Or redo a logo/skin etc properly sometime. I will ask him if he wants a hand I actually worked with gogo on skinning for FBA and other projects of his. Bet you didnt even know that but another pissing contest

im say I see a world of difference and throwing it out there.... I can see it maybe others cant but to me its a world of difference....

good skin just throwing out a logo as its allready being used on wide icons etc I see around the place

your just jelous your such a newbe and I can knock something up in mins that kills your rubbish... in seconds really

Yeah its easy with a plug-in template isnt it ! Used to have that one about 8 -9 yrs ago. As i said it wears very thin.

In fact a person of your standing in the xbox community should be encouraging peoples work, helping them overcome newb mistakes. Offereing a little advice in your free time. I know at heart your a decent bloke. I understand your frustrations, but damn man. Why the friction. People are so keen but they, just like you, need a little support every now and then.

Edited by cba.gy

its not for coinops ill hand it over to Nes if it wants it. Or redo a logo/skin etc properly sometime. I will ask him if he wants a hand I actually worked with gogo on skinning for FBA and other projects of his. Bet you didnt even know that but another pissing contest

A pissing contest that you just started by insulting cba'gy's work, which isn't even in this thread.

hey I cant ague I can give you a list of places and xbox projects ive skinned for (here is one by the way this very site). Maybe you should offer your talents I cant win you guys over with fact after fact or even places after places of major things ive helped to skin. If you want to believe in your stuff thats all good, its good to see but I see a world of difference and just saying it and putting it out publically im not scared of who wants what. Its nes project and hes done a good job for sure

Good luck with this skin I like it.... add some more sometime its all good

No one said anyone was better than anyone here, except for you.

hey I cant ague I can give you a list of places ive skinned for here is one by the way this very site. Maybe you should offer your talents I can win you guys over with fact after fact. I know what you have achieved if you want to believe you know what your doing and your better so be it really.

Good luck with this skin I like it.... add some more sometime

You know what I have achieved....hmmm, really?

Can you see onto my Xbox HD? The skins I haven't released??? wow, you must be a medium! :D

In fact a person of your standing in the xbox community should be encouraging peoples work, helping them overcome newb mistakes. Offereing a little advice in your free time. I know at heart your a decent bloke. I understand your frustrations, but damn man. Why the friction. People are so keen but they, just like you, need a little support every now and then.