Final Burn 1.1

nes6502

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are things coming along with your fba legends emulator nes?

Finished updating the core to the latest FBA tonight. Now working on getting all the VM code added so CPS2, NeoGeo, PGM, and Cave games work.

Then I will work on bugs in the GUI

This is awesome news. Thank you! :D

Finished updating the core to the latest FBA tonight. Now working on getting all the VM code added so CPS2, NeoGeo, PGM, and Cave games work.

I'm starting over on the core update. A new FBA version was released today.

good stuff,looking forward to this.

I really do have to ask now, coz I still don't know, what exactly is Final Burn Legends and what games will it be able to play? Also, I just took a look at Neil222's alternate skin for Final Burn 1.1, and from the looks of things it might not be too hard for me to convert one of the backgrounds from my new FBA-XXX Pro skin to work with it. I'm just wondering if your upcoming Final Burn/FBA ports will use a similar skinning system? As in pictures with an ini file to control where the preview goes etc. And will there be categories for the different systems (CPS, NeoGeo etc) like in FBA-XXX Pro?

I really do have to ask now, coz I still don't know, what exactly is Final Burn Legends and what games will it be able to play?

Well as FBA XXX Pro is now closed i suppose this one is open to development. It "may" do what FBA Pro did and some more.

Although only the emu author can answer really. I believe some of Kenshiro's code has been handed over to a few emu devs in true community spirit (good old Kenshiro) so who knows what the next few weeks - months will bring. Here's hoping.

lol it's always like that unfortunaly. Good luck! This release seems a real "bamboo maker" BTW, Treble Winner and iq did some great work. Mooooooooo!

Edited by - kenshiro -

How do you intend to release (via torrent?) and what size is the final package?