Final Burn 1.1

nes6502

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A logo if you want one...id rather insert it into CoinOPS and I can add the credit to splash screen (this is the proposed logo id add to spash) or you can take it if you want it.

burnd.jpg

Very nice!

As far as the Scanline option. I tried to add the Scanline option but couldn't get it to work. However, my Final Burn Legends port has a Scanline (and many more) filter. It plays all the games Final Burn does and about 1300 more. I am considering upgrading the core so that the newer PGM games work (like Martial Masters). No ETA on that release. A couple weeks at the earliest. A couple months at the latest.

I am considering upgrading the core so that the newer PGM games work (like Martial Masters

Good luck. Latest iq_132 PGM drivers are slow as fuck on Xbox :) i had a try in the past and that was... scary lmao. Since ARM7 is emulated it's a pain for the black box.

Edited by - kenshiro -

I am considering upgrading the core so that the newer PGM games work (like Martial Masters). No ETA on that release. A couple weeks at the earliest. A couple months at the latest.

A few things to be aware of if you want to add those:

The ARM7 core's page handling takes a lot of RAM, you can free up a bunch if you remove the page handling and use

if (address >= xxx && address

Since you're probably going to be using the vmm for almost all of the graphics, it would probably be a decent idea to disable line scrolling first thing and add it back in if it doesn't slow down too much. (the line scrolling calls each tile 16 times [once per line] in the tile map).

Rom loading and crunching takes a little bit of work to get it going on xbox. PGM, like Neo-Geo, has massive rom capacities.