Final Burn 1.1

nes6502

Back on to topic....

NES - Always been impressed by your work so thank you for this.

I have a question for you or anyone who is in the know, is there a particular mame romset that this works with for example 0.134?

1st post on this thread......

Quote:

Notes

-All game match either Mame 0.134 or Final Burn Alpha 029706

Edit: ;)

Edited by (XBOX)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell how to activate the 'tilting axis' in powerdrift & galaxy force 2 ? (as the player steers left and right, the screen display mirrors the controller's movements and tilts on its axis, in a similar fashion to "After Burner").

edit: yeah thanks Fu' that was indeed the case, that's rollin' since the new core was added.

Edited by Garcimak

Back on to topic....

NES - Always been impressed by your work so thank you for this.

I have a question for you or anyone who is in the know, is there a particular mame romset that this works with for example 0.134?

1st post on this thread......

Quote:

Notes

-All game match either Mame 0.134 or Final Burn Alpha 029706

Edit: ;)

Thanks did read that as well, must need to buy some new specs

Can anyone tell how to activate the 'tilting axis' in powerdrift & galaxy force 2 ? (as the player steers left and right, the screen display mirrors the controller's movements and tilts on its axis, in a similar fashion to "After Burner").

garcimak i think you must be using the last version because in the new version when you select powerdrift or galaxy force 2 it lets you select between the original core and the new core.if you select the new core you will get the tilting axis and bloody nice it is to.

thanks for this nes 6502 this is excellent i like the option to select between the cores to get tilt axis in powerdrift and galaxy force2 also turbo ourun runs at a good pace along with most of the games which surprised me so yeah thanks again.

Nes...awsome work man....any chance of adding the scanline options? ( not scanline plus something).....with that, and adjusting the screen size, to adjust for overscan, this would be prefect dude!

K

EDIT: Forgot to add....well, if it's xmas, then why not!...how about a gamma correction setting too?

Edited by oldpainless