Please make a list with the best PSX games that run FULLSPEED on the Xbox.

Eder182

@neil i dont get any problems with slowdown in that part of the game and i just use the basic settings.

@eder182 use these settings to get the game to work.

bios mode:bios file

core version:1.4

gpu plugin:1.16

spu plugin version:1.9

there is a compatibility list for nealy all ps1 games over at xbox scene.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=238506

this is a very good guide and help for pcsxbox but if it says dosent work try it anyway as i found that games like strider2,x men children of the atom and raiden dx work by messing around with the settings.

basically if a game dosent load use the 1.4 core version.

Just tried Strider 2 (this game rocks) with these settings. Is it really supposed to run full speed? While the game is playable, I notice slowdowns most of the time with fps dropping at 10-15 e. g. most noticeable at the end of mission 1 VS the dragon emperor. I have the NTSC-U version of the game. Should I try the PAL version or... ?

no you dont if you have played the ps1 version of strider 2 on an actual ps1 then you will notice there is slowdown in that as well,same goes for the arcade version IIRC.

@neil i dont get any problems with slowdown in that part of the game and i just use the basic settings.

@eder182 use these settings to get the game to work.

bios mode:bios file

core version:1.4

gpu plugin:1.16

spu plugin version:1.9

there is a compatibility list for nealy all ps1 games over at xbox scene.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=238506

this is a very good guide and help for pcsxbox but if it says dosent work try it anyway as i found that games like strider2,x men children of the atom and raiden dx work by messing around with the settings.

basically if a game dosent load use the 1.4 core version.

Just tried Strider 2 (this game rocks) with these settings. Is it really supposed to run full speed? While the game is playable, I notice slowdowns most of the time with fps dropping at 10-15 e. g. most noticeable at the end of mission 1 VS the dragon emperor. I have the NTSC-U version of the game. Should I try the PAL version or... ?

no you dont if you have played the ps1 version of strider 2 on an actual ps1 then you will notice there is slowdown in that as well,same goes for the arcade version IIRC.

Ok cheers. I used to play it on ps1 but honestly can't remember about the slowdown and can't try atm as mine is worm food now! LOL I must be spoiled by all those x360 games running at 60 fps and forget it wasn't always like that.