Please make a list with the best PSX games that run FULLSPEED on the Xbox.

Eder182

heres what i have on my xbox hdd for pcsxbox.

strider2

strider

zanac x zanac(shmup)

capcom vs snk

castlevania symphony of the night

einhander(shmup)

gaia seed(shmp)

gradius gaiden(shmup)

mortal kombat trilogy

raiden dx(shmup)

raiden project(raiden 1and2)

rapid reload(gunstar heroes type of game)

souky gurentai/terra driver(shmup)

streetfighter alpha 3(great port of sfa3 with more chracters than the cps2 version)

cotton(great arcade shooter)

castlevania chronicles(update of the x68000 game with enhanced graphics)

xmen children of the atom(i dont know why i have this on my hdd even though its a good port)

guilty gear(great beat em up)

rtype delta(just great)

shienryu(shmup)

darkstalkers3(has more chracters than the original arcade game and is a damn good port)

toaplan shooting battle(just because)

marvel super heroes(good port)

marvel super heroes vs streetfighter(good port)

xmen vs streetfighter(good port)

marvel vs capcom(good port)

panzer bandit(if you like gaurdian heroes on the saturn then you will like this,basically has the same graphic style)

wolf fang(also known as rhoga which iq 132 has just done the driver for in coinops)

i dont bother with the 3d games like tekken and ridge racer because i have never really liked those jaggy 32 bit polygons from that era.

@neil i dont get any problems with slowdown in that part of the game and i just use the basic settings.

@eder182 use these settings to get the game to work.

bios mode:bios file

core version:1.4

gpu plugin:1.16

spu plugin version:1.9

there is a compatibility list for nealy all ps1 games over at xbox scene.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=238506

this is a very good guide and help for pcsxbox but if it says dosent work try it anyway as i found that games like strider2,x men children of the atom and raiden dx work by messing around with the settings.

basically if a game dosent load use the 1.4 core version.

@neil i dont get any problems with slowdown in that part of the game and i just use the basic settings.

this is a very good guide and help for pcsxbox but if it says dosent work try it anyway as i found that games like strider2,x men children of the atom and raiden dx work by messing around with the settings.

You´re Right!!!

Strider 2 Runs fullspeed!! yeah!

Thanks man!!

-

I tested here:

Crisis Beat (PAL) (beat n up) - Runs great.

Lucifers Ring (beat n up) - Great

yeah! I love beat n ups ! :)

Edited by Eder182

by the way the ridge racer games are playable but the tekken games can be a bit hit and miss.

I have Tekken 3 running pretty well. Used some settings from over at Xbox Scene (A guy posted his settings).

Just a tad slower than a real PSX, but very playable. Can't remember settings at the mo...

Edited by NEIL222

by the way the ridge racer games are playable but the tekken games can be a bit hit and miss.

I have Tekken 3 running pretty well. Used some settings from over at Xbox Scene (A guy posted his settings).

Just a tad slower than a real PSX, but very playable. Can't remember settings at the mo...

i used to run tekken 3 as well but i found that the ps2 version of tekken 5 has tekken1,2and3 arcade versions on the disc so i just removed tekken from my xbox hdd.

tekken 6 comes out this month,i am going to be getting it for the 360 but for me the best tekken is tekken dark ressurection on the psp,absolutely tonnes of chracters to choose from.

Just tried Strider 2 (this game rocks) with these settings. Is it really supposed to run full speed? While the game is playable, I notice slowdowns most of the time with fps dropping at 10-15 e. g. most noticeable at the end of mission 1 VS the dragon emperor. I have the NTSC-U version of the game. Should I try the PAL version or... ?

Edited by kpone