Washington DC

Krosigrim

Yeah they crawl on the roads here in FL.

I can't STAND HOW THEY DRIVE!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if canada is so great what are all the old rich canadians coming down here to the shit hole desert to live for 5 months a year for? I swear the population of the desert doubles with decrepit canadians every winter.

Because they can't ride their quads on snowy tundra?

Snow birds have also been known to cross the border for cheap meds.

if canada is so great what are all the old rich canadians coming down here to the shit hole desert to live for 5 months a year for? I swear the population of the desert doubles with decrepit canadians every winter.

hahaha that's what we've been doing here!

you paddle to Cuba and buy cheap meds?

I'd go to Mexico and buy some, but passports are required now (and they cost $80).

I'd go to Mexico and buy some, but passports are required now (and they cost $80).

No, we don't go to Cuba. We've been hitting up Canada for meds.

It's more than $80 if you owe child support because you have to pay it all off before you can get a passport now.

It's more than $80 if you owe child support because you have to pay it all off before you can get a passport now.

if they are coming here for cheap meds whay are you going there? for expensive meds? :ph34r:

anyways I don't buy the cheap meds excuse. they are coming here for the sole purpose of clogging the walmarts and driving like morons.

There are certain types of meds we go there for. Like diabetic for one.

if they are coming here for cheap meds whay are you going there? for expensive meds? :ph34r:

anyways I don't buy the cheap meds excuse. they are coming here for the sole purpose of clogging the walmarts and driving like morons.

Family request, they'll call my granny asking for meds and well send em back with someone who's visiting.