Washington DC

Krosigrim

But real quick, I hear rumors about America Canada and Mexico merging.

This has been going around for a while. Actually the Bush administration had started this. They do want to merge these 3 countries. They're thinking it'll help the economy. Since Obama came into power, the agreement has been placed on hold but not actually thrown out. Kinda makes me wonder.

Not gonna fuckin happen. Ask any Canadian born here this, and they'd tell you we'd die before this happened. I'd be the first one at the border with a rifle in hand.

Sorry, but there's no way in hell I'd allow something like that to happen...over my dead body. Your country is run differently in some ways we can't stand up here. You guy's are like "Cousins" but you don't live with your cousins...you visit.

Now as for Mexico...shit you guys have plenty of border jumpers as is from there, they'd be HAPPY to come in and ruin your economy some more by free-loading on your welfare and health care system.

Wtf are you even talking about? No American in thier right mind would even want to live in Canada. The only reason we haven't put up a wall there is becuase there arent any border jumpers. :unsure::(:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what you're saying Ken but unfortunately in these times, the wants and needs of the people isn't 1st in governmental standards.

I think it's possible but I don't think it's a good idea. Not only would your people be upset (to put it mildly), but there would be a revolution here as well. But given the fact that we've given our liberties and rights away to them, they can get away with anything right now.

I see what you're saying Ken but unfortunately in these times, the wants and needs of the people isn't 1st in governmental standards.

I think it's possible but I don't think it's a good idea. Not only would your people be upset (to put it mildly), but there would be a revolution here as well. But given the fact that we've given our liberties and rights away to them, they can get away with anything right now.

Governments in any country know that forcing something huge down their citizens throats that a serious majority oppose and are willing to take up arms against, is total suicide by said government. This sort of thing will NEVER happen without the will of the people allowing it to.

Governments in any country know that forcing something huge down their citizens throats that a serious majority oppose and are willing to take up arms against, is total suicide by said government. This sort of thing will NEVER happen without the will of the people allowing it to.

That maybe be true for the U.S and a few others but not nearly the case for other oppressed countries that are powerless regardless of their values.

Wtf are you even talking about? No American in thier right mind would even want to live in Canada.

I would like to withdraw myself from that statement... if things ever went to crap here, I'd be headed up. :ph34r:

Yeah, I'm kinda with ya. But it'll get bad everywhere. It's already started. I dunno. An old saying goes: Living life by the yard makes it hard; living life by the inch makes it cinch.

I'm not worried either way.

if canada is so great what are all the old rich canadians coming down here to the shit hole desert to live for 5 months a year for? I swear the population of the desert doubles with decrepit canadians every winter.

if canada is so great what are all the old rich canadians coming down here to the shit hole desert to live for 5 months a year for? I swear the population of the desert doubles with decrepit canadians every winter.

Too damn cold up here in the winter, even I'm starting to hate how brutally cold it can get sometimes.