The Legend of Zelda franchise

Fatal Rose

I think if we are been overall about the zelda games we can only really be sure of two.

Zelda on snes

Zelda ocarina of time on 64

Honestly, to me Twilight Princess supersedes OOT. In it's day, OOT was a great game and it still is, but for the most part Twilight Princess is the same game except with a massive upgrade in just about every department. Swap the time travel with the twilight, and the games are virtually identical.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I remember being introduced to the Zelda series at the age of four. My older cousin and I would sit forever playing that and the Castlevania series on NES.

I had fun playing A Link to the Past. Although, it's one of those games where you play it, beat it and you're done. I have to wait a few years before picking it up again to start over. I LOVED Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask irritated me to no end. I got all the masks but it was such a downer at the end. The last boss was way too easy to beat and that is something you should never do in a game. If the game is going to be hard, make the boss harder! If you don't, it feels like you did all that for nothing. Plus, the moon looked ridiculous.

TP (Twilight Princess) is exactly that. TP. I'll wipe my bum with that game. I felt like a guinea pig with all that craziness with the controllers.

Link's Awakening was an awesome game. I also really enjoyed The Minish Cap.

I liked Twilight Princess. I thought that the final boss was a pain in the ass, but it was still fun. Majora's Mask was a pain in the ass, too. The boss battle at the end was particularly too easy. I played a little bit of Wind Waker. It was fun despite all the sailing around. Ocarina of Time was badass though. I was about 7 or 8 when it came out.

I didn't have an nes until I was older, but I still got to play all the nes games either at friend's houses or with emulators. I sometimes wish I was older so I could get to see the development of the modern video game. Instead I grew up with the N64 and playstation, and shit like that.

i dont think i finished it... i remember this big castle floating in to the air trapped in a big shield of pain.

Then I started surfing on this giant cog that i found. Im pretty sure I never finished it

Edit I just checked youtube and I did finish it.