The Legend of Zelda franchise

Fatal Rose

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is said about Majoras Mask isnt whining... it's vomit gurgling.

But really... It's an alright game, but honestly, it felt a bit thrown together at level design at least. These games "are" worth investing your time in if you do indeed like this kinda thing. But damn if the first "3d" games are so freaking ugly. Thats why I like Link to the Past so much, although simple, it isnt ugly. Sprites are great.

Speaking of Zelda, I think I may actually start a new game in The Phantom Hourglass. I made it about 4-5 hours into it a while back, but I was side-tracked and didn't pick it back up. From what I've seen, it seems like a great game. I was hesitant about the idea of full stylus control, but it's surprisingly natural once you get into it.

^ can it be emaulted? im a little peasant for cash at the moment?

All zeldas are good apart from zelda 2 on the nes.

and remember zelda is the queen you save not the dude you play who is actualy called link. on my games though i alays called him dick

Speaking of Zelda, I think I may actually start a new game in The Phantom Hourglass. I made it about 4-5 hours into it a while back, but I was side-tracked and didn't pick it back up. From what I've seen, it seems like a great game. I was hesitant about the idea of full stylus control, but it's surprisingly natural once you get into it.

Do it! Spirit Tracks is coming out soon too!

I played them all to completion up to the Gamecube and onwards games.

The Zelda franchise goes all the way to manga to!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...Adult_Manga.jpg

You've even completed the GB games?

Link's Awakening and the 2 Oracle ones I finished. Got half way through Minish cap on GBA!