Logo Contest II For 1Emulation Merchandise!

Alpha

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally.. I was able to get a Mug and T-Shirt work pretty nice with the image. I edited the image a little and cropped it and stuff so it would fit nicely. (Hope you don't mind :lol: )

Anyways.. check it out.. http://shop.1emulation.com

I think my idea at the top though is still very good for a sweatshirt or something and so the image can be full size and not look like a big blob. :)

so, the real problem is when you try to use the picture as a small image, ok, i can made a variant that works fine small (when i created it i just minded that it would be used as a big image like in the back of a T-shirt

Yes, actually I grabbed a couple of the ideas I saw and made it. Like from yours I took the "DotCom" I liked that. From Phil Death I took the arcade idea, and I also looked at the Welcome logo, that's where I got the Saying at the bottom and I looked at the logo on top (from the default skin) to get the colors.

Oh yea, then I decided that a circuit board would look nice as a background, probably came from having seen yours. So I guess I can credit that one to you too.

Well, actually that's a picture of someones actual arcade machine. I just looked for arcade machines in Google image. So I have no idea who's it is. But as soon as I saw it I was like "Perfect" :)