Logo Contest II For 1Emulation Merchandise!

Alpha

ok here it goes, i thought it could take a little longer to get anything good, but here it is:

1emulationdotcom logo

<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">anim-jjd.gifanim-jjd.gifanim-jjd.gif

the 24bit bmp file is also available if needed

That logo is awesome, I even set it as my wallpaper!

However..there's one thing, you have to set it up so it would look good on a shirt. Like make the borders white and so that it blends in, like a blob or something, circle, etc. You may have to crop the image a little, but it'll still look awesome. If you look at the mame logo that the guy made previously, it has white background borders to blend in. Also look at the Street Fighter 1Emulation Logo..they can all be found @ http://shop.1emulation.com :P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here it goes, i thought it could take a little longer to get anything good, but here it is:

1emulationdotcom logo

:rolleyes:  :lol:anim-jjd.gifanim-jjd.gifanim-jjd.gif

the 24bit bmp file is also available if needed

That logo is awesome, I even set it as my wallpaper!

However..there's one thing, you have to set it up so it would look good on a shirt. Like make the borders white and so that it blends in, like a blob or something, circle, etc. You may have to crop the image a little, but it'll still look awesome. If you look at the mame logo that the guy made previously, it has white background borders to blend in. Also look at the Street Fighter 1Emulation Logo..they can all be found @ http://shop.1emulation.com :P

no problem, it just gonna take a minute on photoshop to "fix" it. Btw, i intend to keep this one for anyone to use as a wallpaper if they like, you can add it to your downloads list or something :D

ok. here it is "the one" logo with 2 variations and the wallpaper

1emulationdotcom logo #1

1emulationdotcom logo #2

1emulationdotcom wallpaper

(the #1 is my favourite)

btw, if needed there's again a 24bit bitmap file waiting  :(

*shrugs*...everytime I put the image on a shirt, it looks like big block because the shirts can only be the color white and the closest to black is a shirt with a white trim.

I have 1 more idea and I'm positive it's going to work and I'll continue to work around anyways with the images you uploaded.

My idea is that we erase the chipset background. So all it shows is a complete white background (to blend with the shirt)... the 1Emulation logo, the fireball, and the particles (the pieces being suppositely blown). So just erase the background. Then save it and it should look great, make it transparent or somehow that the background can be easily put on a white t-shirt or so.

:):)

Finally.. I was able to get a Mug and T-Shirt work pretty nice with the image. I edited the image a little and cropped it and stuff so it would fit nicely. (Hope you don't mind :( )

Anyways.. check it out.. http://shop.1emulation.com

I think my idea at the top though is still very good for a sweatshirt or something and so the image can be full size and not look like a big blob. :)