How much do you drink a week?

emsley

I drink too much at the moment I normaly only have two days of through the week, i dont get steaming just tipsy i can sink 5 tins on an evening pretty easily.

I drink socially about once threw the week - what is it with drinking that makes you feel like you should feel guilty?

About a year back I was getting really bad, I woke up and drank 4 tins and realised i had to do something sooner rather than later.

Also been out of work its so easy to reach for a few tins of beer when bored - and it dont like I'll be returning to work for at least 4 months until the construction trade picks up.

Do you drink and do you think you drink too much or have you ever had a bad time with beer?

And why do you drink now?

AA.

:)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly ever drink now. I actually can't remember the last time I was drunk. I'll be going to my sister's halloween party on the 30th so I'll be drunk then for sure.

i usually have a glass of pino noir or merlot every night before before i go to bed

i go through alot of beer on a weekly basis but never binge ( i always have beer in my fridge)

and when i go out i never drink more than a fifth