Micromachines too fast on NeoGenesis

Am using Neogenesis for the xbox, playing micromachines 2 and '96

The game seems to be slightly throttled up too fast, this is especially noticable when you beep the horn, it doesn't beep but goes "peeep" as though the sound has been speeded up,

any thoughts anyone,

any and all help is much appreciated ;)

micro machines was my favourite game of all time I just want to emulate it accurately

I've noticed that about the horn noise too. It's not just NeoGenesis that does this. I remember Gens on the PC being the same too. I didn't think that the games were too fast though. By the way, what's this doing in the SNES forum?

I've noticed that about the horn noise too. It's not just NeoGenesis that does this. I remember Gens on the PC being the same too. I didn't think that the games were too fast though. By the way, what's this doing in the SNES forum?

Apologies I am a fool that is why thanks for the reply tho

I've just checked Micro Machines 2 in Kega Fusion and it's fine. In Gens it seems to run the same speed as in Fusion, but the horn sound effect is wrong. It doesn't make a difference whether you set it to 50fps or 60fps either. NeoGenesis is based on Gens I think, so the error carried over to the xbox.

• 1 year later...