Collaberations Produce Progress

cba.gy

It has come to my attention, that way too many people, are setting aside differences,

in order to really move the xbox emulation scene forward.

Now this is all well and good but im miss some of the old days.

So im going to take things into my own hands :-

(cbagy unties BP's shoelaces and ties them together with big nasty knots)

Now i have a feel for it

(cbagy buys everyone a beer, brewed only in the USA and you have to drink it all !)

I know its spitefull, but hey, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Yeah i see you hiding there Kenshiro, havent forgot you !

in all honesty ive had no issues at all with dev just the general public on forums

.... dave has allways been a perfect gentleman and so have the others, its allways been more that I get involved with the gen public and call them out on what they say. Thats never liked. I have seen little to no issues from a dev side in my time. It is in fact the other trollers that have caused the issues with false stuff and snippering all the time. It feels like we are at war but in honesty behind the scene we all have our own interests and goals and we go about and at times we help each other out especially when out visions come close to each others. We all have stuff that we arnt interested and im sure although we love to see our vision proved to be correct we continue with our vision (maybe altering it a little based on public discussion).

Although you think I dont work with others.... if they have skills then they have the sources and I insert the stuff pretty quickly for everyone. (as long as it doesnt override the vision of the project...it doesnt even have to meet the vision just that it doesnt kill the vision) I havent ever blocked people with skills from working with me and I know other have been interested but they actually get in the way of the project.....people hate to hear that but its true im sorry to say. CoinOPS has come along way this year...tonnes has been added and its not due to me all of it, and some big stuff happened with the help of others. Trig, STF, en3o and of course iq_132 (and others) and also sources from others from the past.

Hey I look forward to propelling this project along :D anyone can offer help and ill let them carry out even small stuff but unless one can help it kind of wastes time and we are busy people.

I hold no grudges to anyone on anything its just the nature of passionate people :) cheers to everyone from from now to years ago it all adds up in the end

Soz dudes thats what I saw with this thread

Bless you, ignore the words, ignore the way its constructed.

It actually says something very different.

You just dont know how to read it.

Man that is just spitefull making someone drink yank beer, shame on you. Now go drink a couple of pints of bitter from up north and have a damn hard look at yourself B)

Man that is just spitefull making someone drink yank beer, shame on you. Now go drink a couple of pints of bitter from up north and have a damn hard look at yourself B)

lol big up the north!

- From the geordie massive to where you at lol :regurg: (Ali-G Stylee) lol

edit:- hehe im actually 27 but you wouldn't think it to read that - the shame

Edited by sbpaabck

lol big up the north!

- From the geordie massive to where you at lol ;) (Ali-G Stylee) lol

edit:- hehe im actually 27 but you wouldn't think it to read that - the shame

Why aye man!! :regurg:

CoinOPS has come along way this year...tonnes has been added and its not due to me all of it, and some big stuff happened with the help of others. Trig, STF, en3o and of course iq_132 (and others) and also sources from others from the past.

Hey I look forward to propelling this project along B) anyone can offer help and ill let them carry out even small stuff but unless one can help it kind of wastes time and we are busy people.

I hold no grudges to anyone on anything its just the nature of passionate people :regurg: cheers to everyone from from now to years ago it all adds up in the end

Well said, I'd love to be able to help but If I'm honest it would be little more than testing - if you need help with that then feel free to pm me.

I'm happy to just say thanks for the work and use this great piece of work - I really appreciate the time that you and everyone who has been able to help has put in, truth is my xbox gets far more use from this and xbmc than any other console in our home!

It's great to have a 'working', 'tested' mame that someone else has checked behaves on the xbox, no point in games that are unplayable due to the hardware.

Thanks