Who actually sleeps?

Lucandrake

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I have anxiety issues so it triggers that. I stopped taking medication because it was affecting my daily performance. So I just deal with it.

Nope. I have anxiety issues so it triggers that. I stopped taking medication because it was affecting my daily performance. So I just deal with it.

Sometimes I feel like the whole world is on medication and I'm struggling to stay sober.

I have mild insomnia, so yeah, sometimes for almost a week I just won't sleep.

When I do sleep I usually stay up till like 6 or 7 in the morning and then sleep till like 11, If I don't have to do anything that day and with some luck I will sleep longer (till around 2-3). Eventually I will just crash and sleep for almost an entire day. This is why I am often acting just plain out of my mind. I'll even hallucinate and stuff if I've been up too long without enough sleep.

You mean we all can't sleep....right?

Yep. I hate normal people who have regular jobs that get up at 7am and go to bed at 10pm.

You mean we all can't sleep....right?

Yep. I hate normal people who have regular jobs that get up at 7am and go to bed at 10pm.

I could never do that simply because I would have no time to enjoy myself, If your working a 9-5 and you get up at 7 got to bed at 10 and you including driving as part of the job you have what, 4-5 hours out of the day that you weren't working? It's like you work all the time!