Who actually sleeps?

Lucandrake

Out of everybody that I know (including myself), I only know 1 person that can fall asleep around 10 or 11 each day without problem. Even then she tends to wake up mid-night incapable of falling back to sleep.

Are all your sleep patterns messed up? If I sleep at 10 I tend to wake up at 1 energized and feeling like a new person. If I sleep at 12 though I wake up at 4 tired like hell but unable to go into deep sleep again. But if I stay up past 1, my body simply won't go to sleep until 8-9 A.M the next morning (even right now I feel tired like hell because I went to sleep at 10 last night).

I know some of the members here are pretty much insomniacs, anyone else want to join the club?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sleep easily, but I just dont want to. So I end up falling asleep when i'm extremely exhausted after a whole day of gaming or working/gaming and getting 4-6 hours of sleep before doing it all over.

My friend gets high regularly on ambien and some other concoction he created because he's an insomniac. It got so bad to the point of him developing stomach ulcers and whatnot. The drugs probably didn't help either.

I often go to bed at stupid times in the morning and wake up in the afternoon or evening. It's stupid.

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death. :P

But on a serious note, my sleeping hours are totally messed up, i would wake up at 12pm sleep at 4am and it's sad.. I would end up hating myself for the whole day, but ofcourse when i do this, i always tell myself "gonna sleep late, because its worth it.. plus i dont have to do shit later".

Edited by Snow Patr0l

I have no steady sleeping schedule. I suffer from insomnia.

I'm fat but I don't have sleep apnea. Insomnia is different.