• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

bahahahaha

j/k :lol:

I don't like that one either but to each his own.

I wouldn't say that. I'm not fond of Fox but I'm not going to refuse to like anything they're affiliated with. That would be dumb. I just don't like those two movies and that's because I'm not really into those kinds of films. Not that big on romance and stuff.

I like musicals though.

I wouldn't say that. I'm not fond of Fox but I'm not going to refuse to like anything they're affiliated with. That would be dumb. I just don't like those two movies and that's because I'm not really into those kinds of films. Not that big on romance and stuff.

I like musicals though.

2867253326_792146d6e7.jpg

That's the second time I've seen that image and it cracked me up again.

I like you. :lol:

Somehow, Marilyn Manson's "Long Hard Road Out of Hell" stuck in my head since watching Spawn. That got me interested in Manson and now, I am still a fan of his music.

LOTR also have great soundtrack.

no.

</3

:lol:

Those are just the themes, but all the music in these movies was equally great. I wish I could get the pocket watch song as a ringtone or something. (WARNING, THIS IS THE END OF THE MOVIE, DON'T RUIN IT FOR YOURSELF IF YOU HAVEN"T WATCHED THESE YET! Even if you know what happens, it's much better to watch after seeing the rest of the movie)

Man, these movies are so good, I've watched them all in one sitting on more than one occasion. There are many more great westerns with great music as well.