Audio problems, rom or xbox ?

hangover

While playing a couple of roms i get audio errors like a sqeal or stuck cd type sound, most notably during Galaxian and Frogger.

ive heard of this happening with games like strikers 19452 and 3 but i dont think i have this problem with those 2 games,might have a check later.

edit/i just tried those 3 roms you posted and i never got any problems with sound maybe its just your roms,have you tried different versions??

While playing a couple of roms i get audio errors like a sqeal or stuck cd type sound, most notably during Galaxian and Frogger.

ive heard of this happening with games like strikers 19452 and 3 but i dont think i have this problem with those 2 games,might have a check later.

edit/i just tried those 3 roms you posted and i never got any problems with sound maybe its just your roms,have you tried different versions??

I havent tried different versions as i'm not sure which versions will work, Coinops is built on 0.84 so will any version rom work or doesnt it matter ?

I havent tried different versions as i'm not sure which versions will work, Coinops is built on 0.84 so will any version rom work or doesnt it matter ?

you can use any version because it isnt a rom that gets updated in the different biulds of mame so just go to your favourite rom download site.