Shaken up

Hera

Edit: NVM I read it, you made me miss a good part of Mad Adventure damn it!!!!

It's like this, some people dont want your help, and your letter was a little biased, basicly you said that thier kids are your business, you're angry at them, they're some what evil, and that they need AA.

Not calling you a cunt, but if you want people to listen, you have to be a little nicer, crazy people dont like being talked down upon. Your letter should have been as followed:

Im writing this letter, because I care. You both are on a self destructive path, it's probably what you dont want to hear but it's the truth. I wanna help you guys, I think you should both should seek counseling and possibly AA, and if you have no method of transportation then I myself will take you.

When I'm called in the middle of the night because of something you two have done to endanger _____ and that baby it's saddens me, and I honestly dont think you want them to keep going through that, so for the kids will you accept my offer?

Sometimes a little prayer goes a long way. :D

The brother and gf doesn't have any kids. It's my friend and her fiance who has the kid. Just wanted to clear that up.

Not sure how I came off as biased or hypocritical but I appreciate the advice.

I just have to forgive myself for the way I handled it. My temper has been in an overdrive kind of state for a few weeks.

But I will continue w/the charges and just step out of the picture until my friend gets out of there. I have my own life and child. I don't want her around that garbage.

You e-mailed her telling her you where willing to help her. Even offered her rides so that she would eventually learn how to help herself. Making her life harder than it already is (by pressing charges) won't help much and will further spread that barrier you two already have. I know it sounds stupid, and you still have to forgive yourself, but try forgiving her for the stupid shit she did.

I thought that E-mail you sent was probably the best it could have been. The person you sent it to has some serious problems, that you've already pointed out, but I'm sure they go deeper than what she shows. This is a ridiculous situation. Especially since it happened in the accompaniment of children! If anything like that ever happened near my children, I'd probably do a lot worse than what you did. Hell, I probably would have beaten that woman with a crutch in defense of my home. I know in a lot of places, you can kill someone in self defense if they're on your property. Not saying you should have done anything like that, but sheee-iiiit, that's what I'd be doing.

Good job though, I think you did the best thing possible in that spur of the moment situation.

Edited by HooplaDeLaHoundDog

I thought that E-mail you sent was probably the best it could have been. The person you sent it to has some serious problems, that you've already pointed out, but I'm sure they go deeper than what she shows. This is a ridiculous situation. Especially since it happened in the accompaniment of children! If anything like that ever happened near my children, I'd probably do a lot worse than what you did. Hell, I probably would have beaten that woman with a crutch in defense of my home. I know in a lot of places, you can kill someone in self defense if they're on your property. Not saying you should have done anything like that, but sheee-iiiit, that's what I'd be doing.

Good job though, I think you did the best thing possible in that spur of the moment situation.

Well, just be sure to have a good lawyer, and to clarify things up my letter was better n00b.

When kids are involved, some people gotta do what they gotta do. And I wasn't saying that what you said was bad or anything. I wasn't dissing you at all, by all means, I'm not here to offend anyone. I probably should have read other people's responses first. I just read what was on the first page and was appalled by this other person's craziness.

I apologize if I offended you in anyway, but I am no "n00b" to say the least.

You e-mailed her telling her you where willing to help her. Even offered her rides so that she would eventually learn how to help herself. Making her life harder than it already is (by pressing charges) won't help much and will further spread that barrier you two already have. I know it sounds stupid, and you still have to forgive yourself, but try forgiving her for the stupid shit she did.

I'd still be willing to help her if she hadn't of pulled a knife on me in front of my kid. I forgive her already because I know the kind of problems she has. But I'm still going to press charges. She has to learn that there are repercussions for the things she does. No bad deed should be left unpunished in my opinion.

I'm not going to file a restraining order however. That way there would still be a chance for apologies (on both ends) and perhaps her wanting help. I honestly don't see that happening but who knows?

Edited by Hera

Might I also add that we are glad you and your kids were not injured or worse during this debacle. :P

Thank you. I am too.

It's amazing what a pissed off mommy can do lol

A crippled one at that!

Edited by Hera

When kids are involved, some people gotta do what they gotta do. And I wasn't saying that what you said was bad or anything. I wasn't dissing you at all, by all means, I'm not here to offend anyone. I probably should have read other people's responses first. I just read what was on the first page and was appalled by this other person's craziness.

I apologize if I offended you in anyway, but I am no "n00b" to say the least.

It's kool brah, Im not a cry baby like *cough*xplosive*cough*, so now that we've made up can we haz sexy time? :lol:

heya, as a fellow christian i think you have done all you can.

yes, myabe you could of been a bit nicer about it, but im not one to talk im quick to get angry myself.

i would suggest pushing charges, mainly because sometimes hard time is the only way to straighten someone out, i've learnt this through experience, something that may help you feel a bit better about this is god said to help the evil doer, you have helped them (being the brother and girlfriend) all you can and maybe sometime in lock up will help them clean up and take the meds. plus i think keeping them away from your house is possibly the best idea, A) because of your daughter and :lol: because that way your friend will still have a safe place to run to wen the brother and girlfriend go crazy...

I'm with the pray idea, hand it all over to god im sure he will point you in the right direction, have faith.

with prayers

XC

heya, as a fellow christian i think you have done all you can.

yes, myabe you could of been a bit nicer about it, but im not one to talk im quick to get angry myself.

i would suggest pushing charges, mainly because sometimes hard time is the only way to straighten someone out, i've learnt this through experience, something that may help you feel a bit better about this is god said to help the evil doer, you have helped them (being the brother and girlfriend) all you can and maybe sometime in lock up will help them clean up and take the meds. plus i think keeping them away from your house is possibly the best idea, A) because of your daughter and :lol: because that way your friend will still have a safe place to run to wen the brother and girlfriend go crazy...

I'm with the pray idea, hand it all over to god im sure he will point you in the right direction, have faith.

with prayers

XC

Thanks a lot :lol:

I appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum. Although, not really a welcoming topic hah.

Always nice to meet new people!