***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

you bet.... its locked (I cant stand critisism of stuff that isnt researched or repeated time and time again)

"CoinOPS reignite R3" is the last version of CoinOPS there are plenty of experts ( that at least think they know what they are doing ) around here.

Good luck everyone

I would recommend CoinOPS reignite SHOWCASE for most people it will be what they want....I recommend trying it and not listening to so called experts. There will be a SHOWCASE 2 coming with many changes but no info will be given at present...no release date or anything other than that build is out of date with my Build.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MgoLAbqF4

for a video of SHOWCASE in SD in motion

PS dont believe that I locked anything on the skin or romwise....the skin is full customisable more so than FBA thats for sure. Due to the way it does alpha channels in different pngs its a bit harder to skin without PS knoweldge. The only thing locked is alpha fade in videos and ive fixed that with a new option in the ini to enable/disable video alpha fade. But if you want to skin knock yourself out dont believe thats its locked cause I can tell you 100percent it isnt locked in anyway it just requires the work put in to make it happen

PS no PMs please!!!

I dont need any options anymore you can talk to the experts I know they will move things forward (sarcasim) with there great ideas and a I definatly know whats hes thinking (sarcasim) cause I know im in the loop :) all ill say is newbes (maybe sarcasim) . I would say prove me wrong but thats old and tired we all know they have no skills and are just going to be tired trollers, but ill leave you with them and they can tell you what they know is happening behind closed doors now. Ask them anything you want they know whats what for sure and they arnt shy to tell you what and how im thinking (when most of the time they are on newbe levels with suggestions and facts and they hate that I dont listen to there unrearched ideas that they think are is good stuff, at the vary least you would hope they would be humbled by there lack of knoweldge but its the oposite)

PS to below..... ive heard for so long how ive locked stuff in the skin and only ever added stuff, im sick of listening to its locked, its locked its locked when it isnt locked at all or ever has been just stuff added to it. Being told time and time again that ive done stuff is disgraceful when I know I havent

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any more of this crap the next version will be encrypted and xmls locked and anything else I feel like into one encryted but smaller file

You've done some great work on CoinOPS BP. But in my opinion this kind of comment and attitude is disgraceful for a developer. That's all I've got to say here.

any more of this crap the next version will be encrypted and xmls locked and anything else I feel like into one encryted but smaller file

You've done some great work on CoinOPS BP. But in my opinion this kind of comment and attitude is disgraceful for a developer. That's all I've got to say here.

Moooooooooo! I can still post moooooooooo!

Moooooooooo! I can still post moooooooooo!

Oh yes and Mooooooo! of course. :)

Please leave this alone Id like it left for everyone to come in the future would be great for some and at least a legacy of the struggle of hard heads.

Im off under a diff name and site as ive been working on a new project for a while now and its time to get it all going...dont worry mame is a big part of it.

Ive had my say in the last few days and ill leave my legacy with what ive said it may not be liked but im happy enough with what ive said. I do believe im not leaving you guys in great hands but Fumanchu is exceptional for support....hes pretty much spot on in what he says there are other but watch out please that is why ive left you with Showcase really.

by the way iq_132 is by far the best driver person ive seen...... and there have been other helpers some big ones..... I wont mention names you know who you are there is no credits on the emu not even to me.... I dont want to mention names as some like to remain mysterous and I might forget and offend someone.

Peace to all of them and I wish them all the best its been great to have worked with each and everyone of them.... there have been a few over the years :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MgoLAbqF4 old school mame in SD (its much better in HD) id recommend if you are going to ask alot of questions about mame just grab it and try it.... I think you will see its good advice

over and out

PS Showcase 2 will be sometime away now but it will be like nothing you have seen before on the xbox and is alot more than just mame (hopefully :S )

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

SHOWROOM IS NOW OUT all CoinOPS stuff now located at

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31894