***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

I tried playing Pole Position 1 & 2 for the first time in CoinOPS Reignite R3 last night. Steering worked great but I couldn't figure out how to change high/low gear. It was just stuck in low the entire time. I tried every button on the controller but nothing worked. Is high/low mapped to the controller? Coinops master list says the controls are good, so maybe I'm doing something wrong?

its because the lo/hi gear hasnt been mapped to the controller.its very easy to fix just go into the gae then hit back and white to bring up the ingame menu.then go to controls and you will see gear shift is mapped to the space bar,so just hit the A button on your controller and map it to another button like say X.

hey bp any news/updates on the progress of r4.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fighters history runs less than 30fps, and has some background glitches, would there be any possible way of fixing and speeding it up? Played double dragon earlier its so much better with the speed hack, is double dragon 2 gonna get the same treatment?

Thanks alot

The analog controls for games such as "pole position 2" and "hang on" don't work properly, I mean when I set the left and right triggers for accelerate and brake etc, the car or bike wont go above 170mph speed, and only the sticks seem to work properly for this, I'm having to use the right stick for accelerate and I like to use triggers. Is this a known problem and can it be corrected so triggers work right, ie same as analog sticks ?

btw BP, Can't wait for R4 if you are adding the no screens on scolling thing. is this being added ? :D

The analog controls for games such as "pole position 2" and "hang on" don't work properly, I mean when I set the left and right triggers for accelerate and brake etc, the car or bike wont go above 170mph speed, and only the sticks seem to work properly for this, I'm having to use the right stick for accelerate and I like to use triggers. Is this a known problem and can it be corrected so triggers work right, ie same as analog sticks ?

btw BP, Can't wait for R4 if you are adding the no screens on scolling thing. is this being added ? :D

i can get abov 10mph in pole psoition2 wothout even mapping the gear button.

BritneySpairs can you give me your msn adress by pm, i will give mine to you

I have real problems to create a skin especially for coinOps ( i want a skin with a 320*240 preview, most common screensize, and it looks better with a lot of videos)

i have succeed into resize/position of the horizontal screenshot/video in the skin.ini

(Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Area = 5,1,576,323) modifyed into:(Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Area = 245,15,565,255) -i have my 320*240 screenshot video preview

problems:

- (1) i can't delete the "black gradiant" (wich means the left size of the video is always darkened, i want the full video without that darkness)

i tryed to modify these lines:

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.UpperLeft = 0 0 0 0

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.UpperRight = 255 0 0 0

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.LowerRight = 255 0 0 0

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.LowerLeft = 0 0 0 0

into

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.UpperLeft = 255 0 0 0

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.LowerLeft = 255 0 0 0

but the emu bug (auto scroll )

so i modify it again to

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.UpperLeft = 254 0 0 0

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.LowerLeft = 254 0 0 0

this time it works... for the screenshots, but the videos have always this darkened area on the left :D

- (2) i can't set the size/position of the vertical videos previews (where it is?)

Edited by Gilou9999

hmmmm can look into it sometime..... all my videos are native 640x480 all but about 3-4 of them

Screenshot.Area are the 2 sizes for horizontal and vertical

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.UpperLeft = 255 0 0 0

Body.ScrollArea.SingleRow.Detail.Screenshot.Color.LowerLeft = 255 0 0 0

but the emu bug (auto scroll )

??? no idea what that means

might have locked in the alha fade for videos to xbe so it can change with screensaver mode or no.... cant remember ill need to look at the sources again. As its a bit untidy as it once had screenshots and video at the same time option in settings.

im aware hang on has an issue super hang on is good to go

ive remaped polepos 1 and 2 but hi gear just seems to slow the car down low gear is good thoughout low speed to 220

thats what i'm saying, they only work when using the analog stick for acceleration ;) you cant get full speed unless you have the accel set to analog stick.

triggers are analog arent they ? but they work only like normal buttons for some reason :(

having (A) button mapped for accelerate doesnt work the accel properly. :D

good news about scrolling list thingy ;)

Edited by silkworm