***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

We ill look at player choice stuff what is the single screen bios fum point me in some direction ill add it.

For full rom support please dont ask me or comment on it again ive heard this stuff for years and year....nothing is locked only stuff added

The skin isnt looked the Roms arnt locked I have only added features. I made a best of for people at very high standards that will suit most people for people that want a full set please create a seperate thread and I can only hope the quality control is good but I cant control that

PS im adding some a few surprises at present in the background ;)

well bp i remember a while back when i was using mame 128 and it had an option in the settings to switch between single and dual monitor bios,at the moment its stuck on the dual screen monitor.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get to play the game if you only have one screen... its easy to put in but you cant play the game without the other screen

when you choose the sigle screen bios,the top screen shows up first asking you to put in your credits and once you have done this the game starts and it just switches between automatically when it need to.

the single version was actually released alongside the dual screen version of the machine.

0.96u2: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added support for Single monitor Playchoice 10 BIOS. Since the core doesn't allow you to change aspect ratio or remove dual monitor flag at run-time, the game always runs in the upper part of the screen

added but removed the dual monitor version so no setting it will be single monitor only...do I need a diff bios?

0.96u2: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added support for Single monitor Playchoice 10 BIOS. Since the core doesn't allow you to change aspect ratio or remove dual monitor flag at run-time, the game always runs in the upper part of the screen

added but removed the dual monitor version so no setting it will be single monitor only...do I need a diff bios?

it seems to run off the nromal bios as i installed mame128 just now and pointed it towards the coinops rom folder and i managed to get it to start at full screen with the playchoice bios in coinops.

hmmm do I need to remap the games to start them...its painfull to do so at present but a few keys arnt mapped like select

no they work just fine on coinops,i just insert the credits with the back button and hit then hit the start button,then push the A button on your controller.

Just wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking around for a working version of B Rap Boys Special. I would really be grateful. I can't seem to find a working brapboys or brapboys special. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to R4 release. Thanks.

Nuvo

Just wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking around for a working version of B Rap Boys Special. I would really be grateful. I can't seem to find a working brapboys or brapboys special. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to R4 release. Thanks.

Nuvo

Sigh. I'll warn you twice. :bounce:

I tried playing Pole Position 1 & 2 for the first time in CoinOPS Reignite R3 last night. Steering worked great but I couldn't figure out how to change high/low gear. It was just stuck in low the entire time. I tried every button on the controller but nothing worked. Is high/low mapped to the controller? Coinops master list says the controls are good, so maybe I'm doing something wrong?