***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

Anyone having problems with the dat using romcenter? for some odd reason it tells me my roms are fine don't seem to match what the r3 wants. for example avengrgs.zip comes up perfect but when I load up on R3, it tells me I'm missing 3 files which looks like named wrong but if I fix the name it tells me crc is a mismatch. have a few roms coming up this way with the dat that came from R3 and I tried it with the latest romcenter and an older vrsion with the same result.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking for games that could be added into coinops, spent a while looking through and found this

Daytona USA ₢ Sega 1993

daytona.jpg

lmao. no.

@iq132 i noticed that power instinct legends the third in the series of these great beat emups is not in coinops would it be possible to add it to your list.

thanks as always.

absolutely. should take about a minute to add (it uses the exact same hardware as Power Instinct 2), so it's pretty much copy + paste.

any chance of this?

best of best

or this?

Jackie Chan - The Kung-Fu Master

I mentioned the jackie chan game earlier afew posts back and iq_132 said it woudn't be able to run on xbox, not enough power.

But yeah "Best of Best" looks like a potential game to add.:lol:

any chance of this?

best of best

or this?

I mentioned the jackie chan game earlier afew posts back and iq_132 said it woudn't be able to run on xbox, not enough power.

It's possible I spoke too soon on that. How do the Kaneko Supernova games run on the xbox [gutsn, galpans2, etc]? If they run fairly well, it's possible that Jackie Chan may run fairly well too (it uses the same graphics hardware).

As for Best of Best, that's a fairly simple one to add. :)

any chance of this?

best of best

or this?

It's possible I spoke too soon on that. How do the Kaneko Supernova games run on the xbox [gutsn, galpans2, etc]? If they run fairly well, it's possible that Jackie Chan may run fairly well too (it uses the same graphics hardware).

As for Best of Best, that's a fairly simple one to add. :)

i dont know about gutsn and gals panic2 as i dont have them but i do know that cyvern plays really well.the only one that i couldnt get to load is senkeki striker but like i said cyvern plays fine.

1 more suggestion to see what you think iq.

slipstream

WIP:

0.133u1: Renamed (slipstrh) to (slipstrmh).

0.129u6: Mr. Do added built-in layouts for Slipstream.

0.120u4: Guru added clone Slipstream (950515 HISPANIC). Fixed rom names.

0.97u4: Aaron Giles fixed Slipstream - Game now playable.

28th June 2005: Aaron Giles - It's been a while since I had anything exciting enough to show pictures of, but here's something interesting. A driving game, running on Sega System 32 hardware, that was not written by Sega, and which doesn't appear to be a hack or a bootleg but a legitimate game in and of itself. It's Slipstream, a racing game by Capcom. Weird!

0.97u2: Fixed number of buttons.

20th April 2005: Guru - Slipstream (Capcom/Sega System32) arrived from Japan.

4th April 2005: Dumping Project - Our contact has sent out a box to Guru containing 'Slipstream'.

7th March 2005: Dumping Project - We've continued our recent tear, acquiring an insurance copy of 'Slipstream'.

0.78: Fixed input.

0.74u2: Added Slipstream (Capcom 1995).

0.69: David Haywood added Slipstream (Testdriver). Doesn't work due to unemulated V60 opcodes.

21st May 2003: David Haywood added Slipstream to the Sega System 32 driver but it doesn't work probably because of V60 CPU core problems