***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking for more games that could be added into coinops, spent a while looking through and found few more :)

The Age of Heroes - Silkroad-2 © 2000 Uniana.

Jumping Break © 1999 F2 System.

That's something I'm working on (I like Silkroad), but atm it's putting up quite a fight getting the cpu core it needs updated.

Air Attack © 1996 Comad.

Already in.

Bullet © 1987 Sega

For future reference, I'll not even be looking at games with FD1094 or FD1089 in the title.

Hard Times © 1994 Playmark.

Power Balls © 1994 Playmark.

Same driver, I'll probably take a look at some point.

Bomb Kick © 1998 Yun Sung

I'll add this to the yunsun16 driver. It should take about 30 seconds.

Thunder Hoop © 1992 Gaelco.

(I think I tested this game but it crased my xbox)

Already in.

also any chance of the sound in

Dragon Blaze © 2000 Psikyo fixed?

As long as you don't mind it being painfully slow, sure.

Is there any chance of a driver update on Sonic (the arcade game)?

speed seems to be ok on this one aswell, just unplayable because of the old drivers

Updating that driver too far causes it to be to slow to be playable. :D

Updating that driver too far causes it to be to slow to be playable. :D

ah thats a shame :)

can anything be done with the prototype version instead possibly? (sonicp)

Oh, and does the same problem apply to virtua fighter and virtua racing?

would be the icing on the cake to have some 3d arcade games working in coinops :)

Edited by ac3t1ne

Updating that driver too far causes it to be to slow to be playable. :)

ah thats a shame :clapping:

Yes if it is possible, i'm interested too lol

Because i'm playing it with the CoinOPS R4 when BP add the driver and it is working ... almost playable ... but if i remember, in level 3, it is too buggy and i can't finish it :shootem:

So bad ... snif ...

For my part, i have a request for : 2002 - Gals Panic S3 (galpans3)

4550_2.png

Because all others are working, but this is not working, and the S2 have some glitch ...

If it is possible to have all the familly working, it were great :)

Thanks a lot for all your work :D

Updating that driver too far causes it to be to slow to be playable. :shootem:

ah thats a shame :new:

Oh, and does the same problem apply to virtua fighter and virtua racing?

would be the icing on the cake to have some 3d arcade games working in coinops :)

I said "driver" and not "game" or "rom set" for a reason. The Sega System 32 driver got a huge update in later builds, fixing most issues (graphical or otherwise), however, the update causes the games to get a lot slower.

Pretty much anything 3d is too slow in MAME. I'm not going to waste time on a driver that will only run 3fps. :)

Because all others are working, but this is not working, and the S2 have some glitch ...

If it is possible to have all the familly working, it were great :D

Just added in it in. Atm, it needs a speed hack, which will take me a little time. Works fine otherwise though. :clapping:

I'm another person that thinks trying 3D games on MAME, specially xbox versions, are mostly a waste of time. There's other emulators out there for that kind of stuff. :)

Regarding some fixes, not sure if you already have the one in Thunder Hoop that lets you have more than 1 Life. I know we are supposed to be hardcore retro gamers or something, but that game isn't very easy ahah. :D

And regarding Avenging Spirit, the scrolling seems to be a tad choppy (is this the right word?), even with the speed hack. Maybe i need to try the overclock function, or is a known problem?

Thx again for the great effort and help. :)

Edited by Enkak

Thanks very much for the replys iq_132, I'm sorry if I flood with too many games possibilities and have made mistake with afew of them as they are already in. I'm sure you have enough drivers to look to atm.

To me the best would be to have the sega32 games running glitch free and full speed like golden axe 2, spiderman, but everyone has thier favourites.

You have done an unbelieveable job with adding so many decent games into coinops in such a short space of time thats why people are getting so excitied with the possibilites, it really is gonna be the most awesome arcade experiance on the xbox.

I'm really looking forward to playing the lastest games for coinops and the new FBA that kenshiro is releasing, it gonna be awesome.

Thanks again to all your hard work BP and iq_132, looking forward to new release.:D

---------------------- FILES THAT CAN BE ADJUSTED BY YOU -----------------------

CoinOPS\general\catver.xml - This sets the Catagories of your games (eg 1v1 Fighter or Shooter etc)

This requires you to Scan All Your Games

So I guess I just need to figure out how generate or configure this file. When I look in the general folder all I see is catver.ini

Do I need to convert this?

Everything else is working fine. So far I have been able to play off dvd with 840 games. Thanks again.

Nuvo

If it is possible to have all the familly working, it were great :D

Just added in it in. Atm, it needs a speed hack, which will take me a little time. Works fine otherwise though. :)

Woaw excelent lol ... you are very quick ... many thanks :)

I will try them all (Gals Panic familly) to be sure they are all working with last built, to not forget one :)

Some body speak about this too before ... have you repair Sega32 arcade games like Golden axe 3 who have many glitch on the some levels ...

Because it is an excelent game ;)