***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found a double dragon 3 rom that works in R3. So now about the sort option. Pressing back and for game type it says "invalid". Another thing to point out is when i used the older Mamedox platinum you could fast scroll in the menu. In Coinops it's slowed down. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Nuvo

Been looking for more games that could be added into coinops, spent a while looking through and found few more :)

The Age of Heroes - Silkroad-2 © 2000 Uniana.

age.png

Air Attack © 1996 Comad.

aira0002.png

Bullet © 1987 Sega

bullet.png

Jumping Break © 1999 F2 System.

00033g.png

Hard Times © 1994 Playmark.

hardtimes.png

Bomb Kick © 1998 Yun Sung

63351911.png

Power Balls © 1994 Playmark.

0000y.png

Thunder Hoop © 1992 Gaelco.

(I think I tested this game but it crased my xbox)

thoo0007.png

also any chance of the sound in

Dragon Blaze © 2000 Psikyo fixed?

73742357.png

(only reason I ask is cause its such an awesome game, or will it be running in the new FBA with sound?)

as always keep up the great work :D

Dragon Blaze is in the test build of FBA 1.30. It works nearly full speed with sound. The sound stutters a bit when slowdown occurs, but asside from that it's fine. Maybe with a few more tweaks it'll work without the sound stutter. Same for Gunbird 2 and Strikers 1945 2.

Dragon Blaze is in the test build of FBA 1.30. It works nearly full speed with sound. The sound stutters a bit when slowdown occurs, but asside from that it's fine. Maybe with a few more tweaks it'll work without the sound stutter. Same for Gunbird 2 and Strikers 1945 2.

This is a fake. It's impossible to get them run. If someone can do it, i'll send him 10 FBA-XXX Pro caps, 5 collectors blow up dolls and will call him "master".

Edited by - kenshiro -