***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I'm very new to Coinops and Xbox emulation in general. I have a couple questions on the latest updates for coinops reignite. The first issue is learning how to configure the sort by game "type" option. I usually play off of a DVD so in the menu I press back everything else works eg. (players, year, & alphabetically) but "type" shows invalid. Do I need to manually create a file for the game types? Also, I created a disc with all of my favorite roms using showcase everything worked fine. I have recently upgraded to R3. All of the games seem to work except I noticed Double Dragon 3 worked in R2 but not in R3. Any help on these minor problems would greatly appreciated. I would also like to say thanks to everyone involved in this project. You have brought back many memories. Thank you.

Nuvo

I understand the frustration of users posting random favourite games for fixing.

Even with a little research, not all of the info is clear, so unreasonable demands will be made.

It does however stand testament to the level of skill you bring to this emulator iq_132.

A lot of advances have been made so user expectancy has raised the bar a little higher.

The challenge of being a "goto guy" may be harder and more demanding than the coding itself.

I, myself, made some requests last week, you answered with no uncertain terms with colourful

language which i found hillarious. I read it in the vein it was written. My kind of direct, toungue in cheek, humour.

Anyway (bad grammar i know) thanks guys, BP, IQ_132 and others. Love the previews in GUI. Loads of games to play.

Very modern, unlike the skin. ;).

I'm glad you understood I wasn't trying to be rude. :boxing:

@kpone concerning your problem with 2 and 4 player roms heres what to do.

unrar the 4 player rom and then unrar the 2 player rom.put the files to both unrared roms into one folder and name it the sam name as the 2 player game.then compress it into a zip file and then you will hav 1 rom which is the 2 player version.

Thanks for the workaround fumanchu, I'll give it a try. cheers

Heavy Smash is removed as it was there for trial but I never siad it worked ever dont know how you are guessing that its ment to.

The double dragon 3 issue ill fix with Showcase Upgade ill release in a while

PS how to configure read the readme it tells you all that stuff

Heavy Smash is removed as it was there for trial but I never siad it worked ever dont know how you are guessing that its ment to.

I think that's because Heavy Smash rom is contained in the "R3 showcase update" rar. BTW thanks for your hard work and dedication!