***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

I hate to that guy, but please limit talking about roms here. Remember that the board rules disallow requesting or talking about locating copyrighted material [roms].

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the rom, it came with emulator. Tried again, its shows the blue bar loading; then the xbox freezes. I have to power down after that.

I haven't messed with any settings. I let it set for around 5 minutes...

Edited by chrisw80

It's not the rom, it came with emulator. Tried again, its shows the blue bar loading; then the xbox freezes. I have to power down after that.

I haven't messed with any settings.

did you overwrite the last version of reignite r2 with r3???

if so do a clean install of the emulator in other words delete all folders except roms,screenshots,videos and delete you gamesaves in t and u data folders in your e drive.the save folders are called babe...

then copy over reignite r3.

I haven't messed with any settings.

did you overwrite the last version of reignite r2 with r3???

if so do a clean install of the emulator in other words delete all folders except roms,screenshots,videos and delete you gamesaves in t and u data folders in your e drive.the save folders are called babe...

then copy over reignite r3.

I deleted the Babe folders in T & U Data and that did it. Thanks.

thanks iq_132 for the hard work.

If you can Add this game.

Golden Axe The Duel

gaxeduel_1.pnggaxeduel_2.png

gaxeduel_3.pnggaxeduel_4.png

Sorry, the xbox barely has enough power to emulate a single Hitachi SH2 cpu running at ~28mhz let alone two of them, a Motorola 68000 running at ~11mhz and a very powerful graphics system.

I understand the frustration of users posting random favourite games for fixing.

Even with a little research, not all of the info is clear, so unreasonable demands will be made.

It does however stand testament to the level of skill you bring to this emulator iq_132.

A lot of advances have been made so user expectancy has raised the bar a little higher.

The challenge of being a "goto guy" may be harder and more demanding than the coding itself.

I, myself, made some requests last week, you answered with no uncertain terms with colourful

language which i found hillarious. I read it in the vein it was written. My kind of direct, toungue in cheek, humour.

Anyway (bad grammar i know) thanks guys, BP, IQ_132 and others. Love the previews in GUI. Loads of games to play.

Very modern, unlike the skin. ;).

Do a better skin....cba:) ive seen your FBA ones and I wont touch them, no offense but the design skills look very limited to me and ive done design professionally. It shouldnt take you long to design a new skin I converted up the HD skin in about 2-3 hours (although you think I work on that alot people that have worked with me know how quickly I do that stuff)

Please shutup about the skin and prove me wrong for once someone prove me wrong and put your money where your mouth is....ive heard alot of talk (cba your one for sure) and no action...put up or shut up ;) I cant be arsed reading it ive got better stuff to do with my time. If your as good as you say it will be added

Also this stuff about roms etc not working well they are pretty much just people not knowing what they are doing get Showcase please it will save me listening to a million questions about setup.

There is a couple of bug Fum has metioned and in time ill look into them.

lol !

EDIT*

The penny has finally dropped, the mood swings, irrational thought process.

Are you actually a woman. It would explain so many things.

Edited by cba.gy